confirmed, i760 > Voyager

V8 Beast

I got an i760 this week. I have to say, coming from my xv6700, I'm disappointed in the hardware. WM6 is much better than WM5, though. I think I'll hold onto it until near my 30 days, then take it back and wait for the xv6800.

Yea, the SCH-i760 is out. Like I said, coming from the xv6700, I'm disappointed. The more I use it, the more I hate it.

What dont you like about it?

Cause Ill go buy one of them sonsabitches today hah

Most importantly....

Does it ring LOUDER, Is the speakerphone LOUDER and is the earpiece LOUDER.

If so Im going to get one.

The keyboard sucks, unless you push like a gorilla AND type slow, it misses a lot of key strokes. The screen sucks in daylight. The screen is "squishy" and you cannot finger-touch as well. The call button is on the side, and the push to connect a call will often slide the phone open. Neither the connect or disconnect or connect buttons are back-lit. The LED will not blink in power-save mode, which is a HUGE deal to me because I get status texts from my servers and network all the time, but I can't just glance at the phone to see if I have new ones anymore. I have to turn it on and then back off. The sound quality sucks. The speakerphone is "eh" - MUCH better than the xv6700, but it's still not great.

That's the short list of the most annoying things...

I really would. There are a lot more annoyances, but that's the quick list.

When you sync it to a PC, the screen will not turn off.

It comes with a data cable, but you cannot charge it via USB. You have to buy a special aftermarket cable to charge over USB.

No directional keys on the keyboard, and no TAB key, which is annoying as shit when surfing.

Also, the keyboard layout is not as intuitive as the xv6700 when it comes to special characters and functions.

No tab and no USB charge are 2 more downfalls ouch.

The USB charge being a MAIN problem, BS that you have to buy a special cable.

Ya Im gonna wait for the 6800 then.

I broke another LCD on this phone, my new one should be here today though.

Screen # 4 here I come

I really would. There are a lot more annoyances, but that's the quick list.

When you sync it to a PC, the screen will not turn off.

It comes with a data cable, but you cannot charge it via USB. You have to buy a special aftermarket cable to charge over USB.

No directional keys on the keyboard, and no TAB key, which is annoying as shit when surfing.

Also, the keyboard layout is not as intuitive as the xv6700 when it comes to special characters and functions.

I hear you. I got this because I dropped my 6700 and the earpiece quit working, coupled with needing a new battery it was more cost effective to get a new phone. I had such high hopes. :(

Also, the hardware keypad is nice, but it's not designed well either and I find myself hitting more than one key. It's also not integrated into the software well, since I believe this is only one of a few pocket-pc's with a hardware keypad.

tru story. Hopefully the 6800 will be the shit

It's being passed around that black Friday is the release date. There have been 5869886578547854785843298324982439829432 release dates since it was spied about this time last year, let's hope it's true.

Otherwise, I'm going to switch to ATT. Fuck Verizon, they may have the best network, but I'm sick of getting "new" technology 6 months after everyone else.

It's being passed around that black Friday is the release date. There have been 5869886578547854785843298324982439829432 release dates since it was spied about this time last year, let's hope it's true.

Otherwise, I'm going to switch to ATT. Fuck Verizon, they may have the best network, but I'm sick of getting "new" technology 6 months after everyone else.

:( sorry