Osu

black00ws6

I agree with Ben, there is some serious talent coming to OSU next year and most of the defense should be back. I hope Boeckman comes back, and if Beanie stays the offense should be amazing.

I don't follow UM in any aspect but with Mike Hart, Chad Henne, and I believe Jake Long all leaving they are losing most of their big talent. From a talent standing UM is screwed this year and next but I won't go as far as saying we'll win for sure, but I really want to make Mike Hart eat his words this year!!

I agree with Ben, there is some serious talent coming to OSU next year and most of the defense should be back. I hope Boeckman comes back, and if Beanie stays the offense should be amazing.

I don't follow UM in any aspect but with Mike Hart, Chad Henne, and I believe Jake Long all leaving they are losing most of their big talent. From a talent standing UM is screwed this year and next but I won't go as far as saying we'll win for sure, but I really want to make Mike Hart eat his words this year!!

Im 100% for OSU but i thought the same thing but about Michigan. We lost a Heisman quarterback and numerous other positions and i expected the bucks to play like shit. Now were very consistently beating teams and ranked number one. I would expect on paper with the seniors Michigan has to beat OSU. I guess well see in 8 days.