Whos should be #1??

Dr. Apex

Why do they still insist on this question? Ohio State won their games, we did what were supposed to do when other teams lost. Does #1 necessarily have to mean your the best team? It's just a ranking, personally I don't think it means your the best team out there, hell this year has proved that.

So why the hell is there still debate? Are they really that poor at creating content to talk about at ESPN that they have to bring it up every week??

Obviously I'm referring to Gameday here and just venting as I'm tired of hearing people debate about who is #1 when the awnser is right in front of their face.

End rant. :mad:

Does #1 necessarily have to mean your the best team?

Well, uh yes. That's the point of ranking. The #1 team is supposed to be the best team in the country and of course the #1 team goes to the National Championship. If that wasn't the case then Kansas would be #2 and Hawaii would be #3.

I hate hearing LSU this and that. LSU is a garbage ass team, plain and simple. If anyone is over rated, it would be them. They lost to a weak ass team, and deffinately do not deserve the ranking they hold at the moment. I think it's bullshit everyone's hating on the Buckeyes for being #1. Plain and simple, we play, we win, and we're damn consistant.

The SEC is pretty damn stacked top to bottom.

Remember last year when Ohio State breezed through the Big Ten only to get absolutely throttled by the top dog out of the SEC.

And this year's team is not nearly as deep or talented. I see a replay coming in January. Don't get me wrong I am a Buckeyes fan, but the SEC is a far superior conference with far superior athletes. Anyone who knows football already knows this.

Michigan loses!! What pisses me off though, watching the UM players on the sideline today. They act like it's no big deal, Carr refuses to bring in Hart and maybe make the difference in the game. They are so fucking cockey they think they can just let this one go and beat OSU to maybe share the Big Ten title with us if we beat Illinois.

I tell you what, if UM thinks they can can just get whoop us and make us share the title they will be sorely mistaken next weekend, and I can't wait to make Mike Hart eat his words.

The SEC is the dominate conference. I'm a Georgia fan. I don't think they should be number one by any means, but Ohio State doesn't play anyone credible. Today is their biggest challenge. And Illinois isn't shit. Just tired of people still biting off OSU winning the big one years ago. That's the end of my rant.