OSU loses

Chad is Dead

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your actually going to argue that OSU had a tough schedule this year? Go checkout the BCS strength of schedule ratings and then get back to me.

OSU didnt play anyone this year PERIOD! Nevermind the fact the Big Ten was the weakest conference in football.

this is the fallacy that is called the BCS...when you look at the teams now, sure it looks like we played nobodys...but at the start of the season we had Michigan and Wisconsin both placed Top 10 teams and argued to be contestants for the championship, also Penn State was well ranked and favored.

we lost, oh well, we're still guaranteed a bowl game, and maybe even the Rose Bowl which is a big honor as well. i think every OSU fan is proud of the team we have, on a 'rebuilding' year we have a fantastic record.

The replay official f'd up that fumble, Tressel should have called a time out though. I don't care if it was 30 seconds into the game. The momentum they had carried through out the entire game. We came out and jammed it down their throat and it's a big 'what-if' but we could have taken the breath out of them with that fumble recovery.

We lost. It sucks. Life won't end, hopefully everyone can remember that. Its sunday and Michigan still sucks :)

Your right they did have every right to celebrate. Just show a little consideration and respect, jumping up and down and stomping on the "O" shows zero class. You wont see OSU do that to any school it. Its just a sign of disrespect.

one of my co-workers was there and he said that he saw the team making the gator call with their arms also....

Laurinaitis = most overrate player in college football. He lost this game because he didn't stay at home and cover the run up the middle. That's two games in a row teams have run right through his area of responsibility.

Your a fucking Idiot.