WTB: 12" Sub with box

JaSSon

I am looking for a single 12" sub. I would strongly prefer it already be in an enclosure. 2 or 4 ohm,no 8ohm. Whatcha ya got chillin in storage?

For reference, I've been considering Kicker Solobaric L5's, JL W1 or W3 or possibly a CompVR on the inexpensive end.

I have a kicker 10 still in it's original box... never used... it's posted in my for sale section.

Actually you have a Rockford Fosgate 10 still in its box. I'm really looking for a 12" and I'm affraid this RFZ3410 wouldn't last long connected to my amp. Thanks tho.

jason, I have a friend that has 2 12 kicker comps and anything else you would need, brand new in the box. His other stuff was stolen and he never bothered to install the new stuff he got from his insurance check. Let me check with him before you go and buy anything. I'll try and let you know tomorrow or by wednesday at work.

ive got a kicker comp (not the VR model), and a box for 2 12's. the other one has a hole in it, so unless you can repair it, its junk. also have a 200.2 watt amp. 125$ for everything.

what do you want for the good comp? 4ohm or 8 ohm?