Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahah

thorne

I am on day 2 -3 of a cram course at work for a certification. Today I have to be at work at 9am and tomorrow at 8am.

I am so fucking tired and it will only get worse. At least the certification course is all free ^_^

I got drunk and had sex three times last night, now just woke up at 2:30. Horrible.

girl friends do that you to you man... i dont think i went to bed before 5 the whole time i was with the last one... first day she left, best sleep i ever had.

I've been in Advanced Production Software Controller Design & Implementation Training for the last two weeks in the home office in Northern Illinois. Get to schmooze with the higher-ups, find out I'm in line for promotional management capabilities, drove home over the weekend and had some badass sex with the wife, bought a huge gun, came back for more training this week.

Then there's my weekly call to the immediate boss (who everyone should have one to work for) since I just do it because he's cool as fuck to talk to and, shoot the shit with (he also lives in Memphis), then done tomorrow, fly back home, the wife picks me up and I get some more badass sex, then off to shoot the new gun this weekend and get fucked some more.

Then I'm the first Field Engineer in the US to install our brand new L-Series high-resolution equipment and production line at a site in Dayton Monday/Tuesday, then off Tuesday afternoon through Monday morning of the following week without burning any days off. Salary with OT works wonders :)