Guitar Hero III (Dragonforce)

Mensan

The first time I played this song (on hard) I finished 3%. I was at someone elses house, and I told the guy something was wrong with his lag settings, but he denied it and said it was perfect. I went to Smurf's last night and played the song again with no practice in between, and finished 68%. I think I can beat the song with just a little bit of practice.

The first time I played this song (on hard) I finished 3%. I was at someone elses house, and I told the guy something was wrong with his lag settings, but he denied it and said it was perfect. I went to Smurf's last night and played the song again with no practice in between, and finished 68%. I think I can beat the song with just a little bit of practice.

Come over, My buddy came over and beat it on medium

I just finished easy on the PC Version today, getting ready to start Medium.

I also lost in a battle on Through the Fire and the Flames today lol, a guy used all 3 of his power ups at once and that ruined me

Edit:

|,,|, http://youtube.com/watch?v=c3H4liC2sWg ,|,,|

Guest FooFooMaru

medium is kinda sweet

hard is amazing and I can beat it :) yay

I'm working on expert. it think i'm in the higher 60% but can't remember

it's sooooooooooo much fun

I can't wait for friday (last exam) to be over so I can go home and make it part of my life bwahwah