WTT: FR500's

dover

Well I got a replica version of the glorified FR500's. I love how they look on the Cobra but I need a change. I obviously can't just up and take them off and sell them so don't ask. The car is in Dayton with Presicion but Chris over there will do the swap for me. I need something unique-ish for my car. I have 18x9's in the front and 18x10.5's in the back. They have Nitto Nt555 in the front and Nt555R2 in the back both with amazing tread because as you can tell I have driven my car a total of about 1100 miles in the year I have owned it, and it wont move again for 15 months so honestly I am in noooo rush. I only got a couple weeks to decide what I want to do and if no offers come about then I will just worry about it till when I get back.

What I am looking for is some prostars or something of the sort. I want maybe some skinnies in the front and some 16x12's in the back with a spacer if its possiable.

Here is the only pic I have on this PC:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c375/allaboutwrx/cobra4.jpg

16x12 what kinda tire do you plan on running? I just switched to the jegs prostars 15x4 up front with a 1" spacer and 15x8 1/4" spacer in the back, if you arent down south yet, im in reynoldsburg if you wanna take a look, if not i'll have pics up tomorrow

I am already at Polk do you have pictures? lol well I hadnt really explored the tire aspect but I was looking to do a mini tub kind of thing like CamaroAJ has done on his, I need as much tire on the ground as I can get back when I get back to play with the car.

thanks for the compliment i liked them alot too until i noticed on svtperformance EVERYONE has them now, its like the new civic of wheels and when I only made 600 with the kb i was all over the place with them