I'm jumping out my 3rd story window...

Kevin R.

...cuz History can blow my fat dick. What kind of fucking class makes the final exam a choice between two broad as fuck questions? "Why are we fighting in the middle East?" and some other shit. WTF? The midterm I got shitted on cuz my opinion didn't match teacher's on an exam that "can be answered any way you see fit so long as you back your up your argument". Also, who makes a class out of 100 points? Now, essentially I must ace this mind-blowing question of opinion that will be fought back with the professors opposite opinion to fuck my grade. I just know my job interview they will ask me who the 3rd president of fucking Syria was and why he caused turbulence in their country. "History repeats itself." Sweet, then why am I learning it? I'll just live it the second time it comes around. :p

Here is my exam I have so far:

"They are fucking crazy. Jihad mo' fucka. Jihad. That is why there is tension." Followed by a sweet picture of bombs and shit.

We'll see how it goes.

/3amtiredrant

don't be a night person sleep during the night like the other people.

Never have. I can function at normal times during the day like everyone else but sleep doesn't come before 2am for me even if I have to get up at 4am. Sucks balls sometimes. But I will get like 2 extra years of life by not sleeping. :D

...cuz History can blow my fat dick. What kind of fucking class makes the final exam a choice between two broad as fuck questions? "Why are we fighting in the middle East?" and some other shit. WTF? The midterm I got shitted on cuz my opinion didn't match teacher's on an exam that "can be answered any way you see fit so long as you back your up your argument". Also, who makes a class out of 100 points? Now, essentially I must ace this mind-blowing question of opinion that will be fought back with the professors opposite opinion to fuck my grade. I just know my job interview they will ask me who the 3rd president of fucking Syria was and why he caused turbulence in their country. "History repeats itself." Sweet, then why am I learning it? I'll just live it the second time it comes around. :p

Here is my exam I have so far:

"They are fucking crazy. Jihad mo' fucka. Jihad. That is why there is tension." Followed by a sweet picture of bombs and shit.

We'll see how it goes.

/3amtiredrant

Watch the history channel mofo, or call me. I sleep and eat history.

I would gladly taking school again compared to real life, consaquence is more then just a "bad grade"

LOL. What the fuck is real life have to do with going to school? Working? Fucking? Paying bills?

I do that too amigo. This isn't Middle School.

LOL. What the fuck is real life have to do with going to school? Working? Fucking? Paying bills?

I do that too amigo. This isn't Middle School.

i never said it was, amigo

do you think the bs stops in college? youll be faced with the same issues with your managers, managers of managers, etc

real life was meant in your career, something you care about...

only its not your grades, its your compensataion and your work history..

i never said it was, amigo

do you think the bs stops in college? youll be faced with the same issues with your managers, managers of managers, etc

real life was meant in your career, something you care about...

only its not your grades, its your compensataion and your work history..

Gotcha. I can deal with bullshit all day as long as it doesn't have to do with ancient China and shit. :)

Oh well. It's over. I probably failed. Fuck it.

Watch "Thank You For Smoking"... itll be easy. You can bullshit anything in an open paper like that... and all you have to do is link whats going on to something good, or why we are there, to somehting bad... and just run with it. Half hour tops.

BTW the demcratic debate is on CNN right now... you may get some ideas. And you have credible sources ;)

Watch "Thank You For Smoking"... itll be easy. You can bullshit anything in an open paper like that... and all you have to do is link whats going on to something good, or why we are there, to somehting bad... and just run with it. Half hour tops.

BTW the demcratic debate is on CNN right now... you may get some ideas. And you have credible sources ;)

I took it today. The question was "why was there conflict in the Middle East in the twentieth and early twenty-first centuries" with emphasis on the causes in historical context, not really present day 9/11 stuff. I bullshitted for a couple pages. Probably not good. But oh well. Aced the rest of my classes. ;)

if you need help, i'm a history minor and crank out papers like that about 9 times a semester. you want tough, talk to me after you've taken a final exam consisting of 2 questions that account for 100% of your grade in a class.

The short answer to the question, by the way, is that the both the U.S. and the Soviet Union were too embroiled in the Cold War to try to deal with the Middle East. Tensions started after WWI when the Ottoman Empire was dissected by European nations who had no idea how to separate countries according to ethnic groups instead of land masses, so historically bellicose factions were forced to coexist. After WWII, the Soviet invasion of Iran didn't help things, and finally the creation of Israel was the straw that broke the camel's back. After that, things were perpetually downhill.

The short answer to the question, by the way, is that the both the U.S. and the Soviet Union were too embroiled in the Cold War to try to deal with the Middle East. Tensions started after WWI when the Ottoman Empire was dissected by European nations who had no idea how to separate countries according to ethnic groups instead of land masses, so historically bellicose factions were forced to coexist. After WWII, the Soviet invasion of Iran didn't help things, and finally the creation of Israel was the straw that broke the camel's back. After that, things were perpetually downhill.

I mildly hit that on the head. My essay focused on the breakup of the Ottoman Empire after WWI and the split the the British and French caused by creating physical boundaries, where under previous Ottoman rule many ethnic groups lived in cultural pluralism and based their identities on religion and not so much statehood. These new identities based on physical boundary created new nationalisms and the fight for land as well as different forms of nationalism including Westernization which many Muslim religious groups were not fond of because a Western-style government goes against the belief that people should follow Islamic law and not democratically or authoritarian placed laws. Only thing I fucked up probably was I forgot half the fucking back-up documents of these points I made.

I'm going to PM you every class now. :D