Norwalk 11-18 sunday meet ar 7am qs&l

TurboRust

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagre on the coke :) ME= digg car. But I getcha one you non honker :) I still fear that son of a bitch up top. Its got me hands down in the 100-110 range.

It was damn close races on the Mach/wrx/srt.

i honked...but my cars so dam loud some times no one can hear it...rematch 3 wide 20-120?

Next time it gets warmer ull need more then that 30hp cold air mod lol I see a big hair dryer in a very soon future wooo

Oh snap.... Winter CR just started.

Kill mode was in affect today. ME and howard ran but I missed third... we Re ran when we got sloser home but then there was to much traffic.

After that I jetted home and went straight to sleep.

Norwalk is pissed!, they called and asked if they could get me to bring my foot out there ass.. I Told em its stayin there there till after thanksgiving.

Oh snap.... Winter CR just started.

Kill mode was in affect today. ME and howard ran but I missed third... we Re ran when we got sloser home but then there was to much traffic.

After that I jetted home and went straight to sleep.

Norwalk is pissed!, they called and asked if they could get me to bring my foot out there ass.. I Told em its stayin there there till after thanksgiving.

Hahah where can I sign up for a 80 roll for ur gti next season? An when the supra an me raced we both spun like crazy but some how u an ur rocket got traction on the wet road an left us bad how was that ha?

Couple of locals got the same treatment.

Fucking Norwalk...

We were by the office for an hour I'm sure we met the people that got turned away ...some guy came from michigan too he wasent too happy never beeen to norwalk an was hopin to run...dam people thorne sel the bike an get a faster bike