I hate mustang wiring !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fast91stang

I am having a terrible time with my turn signals, I cant find where the short is. Also my passenger side door window is not getting power somewhere and is fucking stuck down.....

Anyone in here do electrical at a decent rate, i am tired of fucking with it.. :woowoo:

Go buy a subaru or vw/audi, then see if you bitch about your stone-age foxbody wiring.

true, and its only a turn signal/window, turn signal who gives a shit, window, its likely the motor, run a hot wire directly to it and see if that works, otherwise, just push it up and deal, its winter, won't need it for a few months, lol

1 is the turnsignal fuse good?

if yes check for power at the switch in and out if the switch has no output replace it....

window motor

again check for power at the switch in and out if you have power to the motor and it won't move replace the motor if you dan't have power to the motor replace the switch

I used mustang wiring in my Cobra replica builds. I had a local guy wire it all up for me and all I had to do was strip and crimp. He is a wiring genius . Only problem is he does not have much free time and he works 3rd shift and he might not be able to get to it for a couple of weeks . I can check with him and see if he is interested if you would like. Where are you located ?