Scam emails

Sam1647545489

Seriously why do people even try this. I got this about my car. Guys name is Olu Moses.

Thanks for your quick respond, I still have interest in the car and i want you to get hold of the car for me bcos i like it so much and i will like you to send me more pics of the car......,So i will like the mode of payment to be in check and i will wait till it clear in the bank before my shipping company come for the pick up of the car...So I will like to have the following list for the payment

FULL NAME..........................

ADDRESS................................

PHONE NUMBER.............................

So that my financier can send you Check or a cashier check for the payment and its available to cash in the bank or any cashing store around you..

I will be looking forward to hear back from you.

Regards

Seriously why do people even try this. I got this about my car. Guys name is Olu Moses.

Thanks for your quick respond, I still have interest in the car and i want you to get hold of the car for me bcos i like it so much and i will like you to send me more pics of the car......,So i will like the mode of payment to be in check and i will wait till it clear in the bank before my shipping company come for the pick up of the car...So I will like to have the following list for the payment

FULL NAME..........................

ADDRESS................................

PHONE NUMBER.............................

So that my financier can send you Check or a cashier check for the payment and its available to cash in the bank or any cashing store around you..

I will be looking forward to hear back from you.

Regards

Tell him you will send him all of that if he paypals you a deposit of $100. Then never email him again.