Black friday

Gergwheel1647545492

I used to work at best buy and circuit city the last 5 years. FUCK getting up early thats all i have ever done and it sucks. Some of the deals are cool but i dont care if i miss them this time. People are also psycho on that day and I dont have to deal with it anymore. So im pretty happy about that im not gonna lie.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

best buy is having a $299 laptop Friday morning, have to have a ticket

be 1st in line though, for anything that needs a ticket, the assholes up front last year were taking the tickets whether they wanted the item or not, and them walking to the back of the line a SELLING the tickets!!!! just the tickets to be able to BUY the item!!

BB Management said they couldn't do anything about it, and i about whooped a couple guy's ass' over that shit, thank god i got what i had went there for though.

the lines and mob of annoyed people gets ridiculous, but i'm still gonna go get some things for my kids

best buy is having a $299 laptop Friday morning, have to have a ticket

be 1st in line though, for anything that needs a ticket, the assholes up front last year were taking the tickets whether they wanted the item or not, and them walking to the back of the line a SELLING the tickets!!!! just the tickets to be able to BUY the item!!

BB Management said they couldn't do anything about it, and i about whooped a couple guy's ass' over that shit, thank god i got what i had went there for though.

the lines and mob of annoyed people gets ridiculous, but i'm still gonna go get some things for my kids

I will remember that, and bring it up to management today

We's kin folk. Dr.Rick's gettin a new John Deer hat and a box of #7 12 gauge bird shot for Christmas.

I'm shopping for you at the tractor supply, they are having a black friday sale on cowboy boots and spurs.