Everywhere!!!

GonneVille

• 3 weeks later...
Go to cleveland. Guranteed you will see twice as many cops up there. When I lived up there for a few months I got four tickets. Its horrible up there, I am glad to be back in Columbus. The freeway up there is 60mph and 50mph at some points. Everywhere else is 35mph. I hate it.

• 3 weeks later...
^hmmm. the freeways are normally good around columbus. 270 has 3places that cops normally hide. 670 and 71 are normally cop free and 70 is always a crap shoot and 33 is normaly decent up north until it goes south of columbus

• 2 weeks later...
Go to cleveland. Guranteed you will see twice as many cops up there. When I lived up there for a few months I got four tickets. Its horrible up there, I am glad to be back in Columbus. The freeway up there is 60mph and 50mph at some points. Everywhere else is 35mph. I hate it.

cleveland had TONS OF COPS EVERYWHERE when I visited a few months back. HORRIBLE. especially cleveland heights (or as I call it "cop city")

literally 1 cop per mile at the very least. tons of people pulled over.

I hope their crime rates are low.

Cop wise, those areas have always been highly patrolled. Now it's even more necessary for reasons other than speed.

Cleveland Heights and crime low? Hell no. I grew up in Lyndhurst, two suburbs over and CH was the hood back then. Today, that whole area is going to shit fast. South Euclid, Hieghts, Lyndhurst, etc...all getting bad.

IMO, it's has a lot to do with the housing market. Lot's of new builds over the years took away from interest of the older communities. Giving loans to just about anyone who couldn't afford them sure hasn't helped either. That helped the undesirables move into these areas. Now that they are all being booted out for financial reasons there are tons of vacant homes in areas that were once thriving family communities.

Sad. I actually hate going home to see my parents. There are over a dozen empty homes on their street alone.

It's a shame. I hate seeing the area I lived in turn to hood.

cleveland had TONS OF COPS EVERYWHERE when I visited a few months back. HORRIBLE. especially cleveland heights (or as I call it "cop city")

literally 1 cop per mile at the very least. tons of people pulled over.

I hope their crime rates are low.