anyone know where Rock Band for xbox360 is available?

TurboRust

Side note (and my apologies for the slightly off-topic post): Does anyone have recommendations on where to go for service on an XBOX 360? Mine decided to freak out on me recently: while it turns on and I get a menu screen and all that good stuff, it just simply refuses to play anything (XBOX 360 games, DVDs) now. Not sure what happened, but I'd like to get it fixed. I bought it last Christmas, so not sure if it is still (or ever was?) under warranty. Anyway, suggestions are appreciated.

Side note (and my apologies for the slightly off-topic post): Does anyone have recommendations on where to go for service on an XBOX 360? Mine decided to freak out on me recently: while it turns on and I get a menu screen and all that good stuff, it just simply refuses to play anything (XBOX 360 games, DVDs) now. Not sure what happened, but I'd like to get it fixed. I bought it last Christmas, so not sure if it is still (or ever was?) under warranty. Anyway, suggestions are appreciated.

Has to be sent to Texas...Mine freaked out with 3 red lights a while ago. They just extended the warranty for everyone console...so send it out.

wallmart marysville has plenty. The problem for me was finding a ps3. I ended up getting it the night it released. The best buy in dublin had a delay in shipment and had 0 for the 360 and only 8 for the playstation so they were giving rain checks. I ended up going to super wallmart in marysville and they had a line of 10 people and plenty for 360. There was some confusion on whether they had some for ps3 or not but found 6 in the back, so I was lucky. Either way thats the only place I've been but I know they have plenty.

• 2 weeks later...