the flu

thorne

I know the best ebet is to see a doctor. But I'm curious what the symptoms are and length of time.

I've felt hot flashed since wednesday I even vomitedat the office. Well I felt better friday., No all my joints hurt like someone beat the crap out of me. I got a sore throat and generaly hurt.

Same here. I got the flu shot a few weeks back but I think this is something different.

You all have the cooties!

Cure for the cooties: Sleep and liquids will be the fastest way to get rid of it. I usually drink a bunch of gatorade, orange juice, and water. From there talk your wife into giving you a massage. During the massage fall asleep. When you wake up take a steaming hot bath or shower. Repeat the above steps until you are healthy.

My wife is sick tooo :(

Ouch... If thats the case make your dogs give you a massage :D

But seriously, get lots of sleep. Your body does a lot more work to heal you when you are sleeping. Just make sure you give it plenty of nutrients to use before you do sleep.

If you have the flu stay home tomorrow, do not come out to the rolling pic thing and spread it.

No shit.....

I can't fuckling sleep i wake up sweeting. I drove to thes tore earlier in the suv and barely could do it. the soob wont hit the road any this weekend i think.

it's called being sick and feeling like crap to getting hammered and hung over and feeling like to total shit then recovering from that in turn makes feeling like crap a good thing :)

i swear it sounds retarded...but i just get drunk when i don't feel good, and usually the next day or so I'll feel fine...maybe i'm special..