multi-functional digital video camera

Guest Wunna Dig Race

Guest Wunna Dig Race
That's bloody cheap, even as new.

I know next to nothing about digi'cams.... Videos: how long can it record? How big of a memory card can fit in it?

Im actually not sure but I it takes the Sd card

Hmm, question: Would you trade it for a TCI 3500 stall torque converter? :) I noticed you have a mustang, I have one from a 5.0-AOD setup. I've also got a king cobra clutch plate...I think, will have to check. Just a thought. :)

If so, I'm all over it. If not, I'll have to do some more reading. I don't want to sink the ad by posting numbers, but they can be had NIB cheaper (including shipping) elsewhere on the net.

Guest Wunna Dig Race
Hmm, question: Would you trade it for a TCI 3500 stall torque converter? :) I noticed you have a mustang, I have one from a 5.0-AOD setup. I've also got a king cobra clutch plate...I think, will have to check. Just a thought. :)

If so, I'm all over it. If not, I'll have to do some more reading. I don't want to sink the ad by posting numbers, but they can be had NIB cheaper (including shipping) elsewhere on the net.

Can you get me pix?

No, I don't have a digital camera! :lol: It looks like a used torque converter, came with a car that I bought from one of the owners of Lasota. I put less than 2000 miles on it, not sure how much use it had before that, I just know it worked. :) So, considering what's up on the table (A Camera that costs $80-$100 new and a TC that costs $300ish new, both in working order), I'd say you're getting a good deal. :) I don't need the TC anymore, but I do want an abusbable camera, so this is an easy deal for me. :D

What part of Columbus are you in? I won't be back up there until the weekend, but could organize a meeting in the mean time.

I've also got 2 Contintal SportContacts, 225/45ZR17, 1/4" tread left.

• 2 weeks later...