fng

Guest Subjugator

Guest Subjugator
hey, name is andy, married, dog, cat, like long walks on the beach and candlelit dinners....drive an 05 wrx wagon, purchased after pos volvo r got blown up by the police. Nice to meet you all :gone:

Guest Subjugator
long story short, undercover cop with tiny huevos, high-speed chase, leading to lots and lots of marked cruisers and cops, impounding my car on the flatbed with the wheels at full lock, snapping control arms and numerous other thing being bent and misaligned. Undercover was on his way to a robbery investigation when he decided i stole my car, chased me at 130mph down 70w shoved his gun in my face, cuffed me in the back of the cruiser for an hour then dropped me off at a shell station in hilliard. I got charged with faluire to signal and they got to lie and cover up the whole thing while causing almost 15g worth of damage to my car. good story. ill find the pics if i can

Guest Subjugator
wasnt a cop car, unmarked car, straddling the line between the left and center lane 3 inches off my bumper flashing his brights in my mirror at 100 in the morning.

um? i'm pretty sure unmarked cop cars don't exist? i thought they at least had to have a marking on the door, the least marked car i've seen is the Intrepid that I believe belongs to the chief in Gahanna

edit: at least in ohio, in MA thats pretty much all they have is unmarked staties

long story short, undercover cop with tiny huevos, high-speed chase, leading to lots and lots of marked cruisers and cops, impounding my car on the flatbed with the wheels at full lock, snapping control arms and numerous other thing being bent and misaligned. Undercover was on his way to a robbery investigation when he decided i stole my car, chased me at 130mph down 70w shoved his gun in my face, cuffed me in the back of the cruiser for an hour then dropped me off at a shell station in hilliard. I got charged with faluire to signal and they got to lie and cover up the whole thing while causing almost 15g worth of damage to my car. good story. ill find the pics if i can

lol i dont feel so loanly,i hold the record for the fastest police chase in a car in muskingum county, wish mine was a vovlo would have been safe the whole time

I just did a bit of research and found that unmarked police cars in Ohio cannot make traffic stops, but must call a marked unit, which is the part of the code I was thinking of. I guess since you were under suspicion of grand theft auto, it wasn't a regular ole' traffic stop.

Guest hotrodmama024
I just did a bit of research and found that unmarked police cars in Ohio cannot make traffic stops, but must call a marked unit, which is the part of the code I was thinking of. I guess since you were under suspicion of grand theft auto, it wasn't a regular ole' traffic stop.

Thats some good info to know. Thanks! But at the same time, are they aloud to beat the shit of your your car while tracking you and waiting for a marked car?

Thats some good info to know. Thanks! But at the same time, are they aloud to beat the shit of your your car while tracking you and waiting for a marked car?

Oh I wasn't justifying the unmarked officer's actions, I'm just saying how I think it worked out. Sucks we live in a near-police state.

Guest Wunna Dig Race
lol i dont feel so loanly,i hold the record for the fastest police chase in a car in muskingum county, wish mine was a vovlo would have been safe the whole time

so your the guy on 740racing.com that said His JDM went like 200mph runnin from the cops?

Back on Topic Welcome

Guest Subjugator
Undercover was driving a dark blue monte carlo with regular tags and tinted windows, he claims he wasnt chasing me, and thought the car was stolen. Radio transcriptslater showed him to lying. surprise. camera from marked cruiser showing him shoving the gun in my face suddenly couldnt be found.

so your the guy on 740racing.com that said His JDM went like 200mph runnin from the cops?

Back on Topic Welcome

no...got a little stretched but 165-170 is good..cluster says 150 it was pointing at mph given the distance sounds good, and i have went through all the well you reving it to this with this tranny bullshit. reving to 11k with type r and 4.9 final drive..so you can do all the math for me and would be around a 23inch tall tire..but not 200

no...got a little stretched but 165-170 is good..cluster says 150 it was pointing at mph given the distance sounds good, and i have went through all the well you reving it to this with this tranny bullshit. reving to 11k with type r and 4.9 final drive..so you can do all the math for me and would be around a 23inch tall tire..but not 200

OMG, WHAT. THE. FUCK?!!??! Did you really type like this or are you joking? Seriously can someone please try to make sense of this word salad?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Word_salad