Miss Pole Dance Australia 2008

jagr

How on earth do those girls do that without getting bruises all over themselves?

good question..... maybe you should try that aerobics class they offer, (I saw it on brooke knows best on VH-1) , and let us know how it goes.....

good question..... maybe you should try that aerobics class they offer, (I saw it on brooke knows best on VH-1) , and let us know how it goes.....

Unbelievably, my new boss at AEP suggested that one of our quarterly outings should be to a pole dancing class (just for our small group of 7). I'm totally down, I just thought it was hilarious that she suggested it....

Unbelievably, my new boss at AEP suggested that one of our quarterly outings should be to a pole dancing class (just for our small group of 7). I'm totally down, I just thought it was hilarious that she suggested it....

wouldn't that be kinda like sexual harassment? kinda surprised that got by with the sensitive way people are these days....

Ananda....many, many "higher" end parties (women only) are starting to have pole dancing as the center of entertainment. It's becoming widely accepted. Who'd of knew??? hehe. Those women are extremely fit. Wow....that's a lot of dedication at the gym and alot of saying NO to carbs. hehe.