Snow Wednesday!!

Dr. Apex

in the shop again? do you ever drive that?

Side note saw a new S6 :eek: didn't know they ere v10s. very nice.

Yup very nice cars.

I saw one that was reduced at Mag earlier this year. Only 1x,xxx miles but it didn't have the factory rims/tires so it was going cheap. I think 5x,xxx. I thought long and hard, and eventually made the smarter decision.

Not the fun one, but the smart one.

Got to school this morning and about 1/4 of the students had shown up. Went to breakfast, came in 30 minutes late, and now there's about half of us.

People freak out way too much about the snow. Unless you're driving a rwd car with massive HP, keeping it under control is not too difficult.

Guest 78novaman

I found some empty lots around 7pm. They were plowed but completely iced over. I got my truck to spin on axis, that was fun :D

Then I went to meijer and showed off my mad drifting skills going around the cart return in the unplowed portion of the lot.

I went to an lot on the east side, pissed off some random concerned citizen by doing donuts in a completely vacant unplowed lot and went ahead and left figuring they were calling the cops. Found another one with someone already there doing laps and managing to run their car into a curb. Not a bad night and more snow coming tomorrow.