1986 Fiero, 2.8 v6, 5-speed. Thousand bucks?

Guest evobound

Guest evobound

Motor is rock solid. Comes with replacement rotors all around, new in box. New plugs, some vacuum line work, MAP sensor.

Big motor in the trunk, power nothing.

A dangerous amount of fun. Come get it before the tires freeze, please.

Buying a MKv GTI.

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/5698/garage1os5.jpg

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/1690/garage1ud0.jpg

Guest evobound

I have the glass sails off the car. Was tryin to recondition them (black faded) but I can't get the remaining black off 'em.

I'd just re-spraybomb them and stick 'em back up. Those come with the car.

I put in a new EGR valve. Also included is a relay for the radiator fan.

I forgot to mention this: The rad fan is on a switch -- the relay gave out (before I got the car.)

I have and will include the replacement relay.

I took most of the red loom off the motor, and ran a new coolant line to replace one that split.

Guest evobound

The odo -- it works, but it's rolled over. I think the cluster is not the original one. If I remember correctly, it was replaced for having a broken speedometer.

When I got the car, I re-seated and re-o ringed the mechanical speed sensor. Works fine.

I'm pretty confident that it would make the hour and a half trip. I've driven it to Hilliard and back a few times without issue, and I can't think of anything except for the radiator fan thing that would be a problem. Just flip the switch - voila, fan.

It was a daily driver before I got it, and I've witnessed it travel back and forth to Polaris for another forum's meets repeatedly.

The car is a monster. :) I can't think of anything that doesn't work on it, except for what I've listed, and the e-brake is disconnected I think.

Dunno, haven't put it up on jacks, but I've been all under the hood [trunk.]

It's in 43229.

Guest evobound

Only if you're counting the motor! ;)

j/k. Actually the motor is *incredibly* clean compared to a neighbor's gti of the same year.

Do you mean underneath the em.. pocket behind the engine? Not sure, never removed the pocket. It's not pretty (with the flat black front end) but mechanically fantastic IMO.

It's all snowy today, and parked on the street. I'd like it gone before somebody slides into it..

Will trade for MKV parts?

Guest evobound

Hoping this sells today. First $800 takes it, a great value.

Could trade for more reasonable snow beater, but would like cash to make downpayment.

Only if you're counting the motor! ;)

j/k. Actually the motor is *incredibly* clean compared to a neighbor's gti of the same year.

Do you mean underneath the em.. pocket behind the engine? Not sure, never removed the pocket. It's not pretty (with the flat black front end) but mechanically fantastic IMO.

It's all snowy today, and parked on the street. I'd like it gone before somebody slides into it..

Will trade for MKV parts?

No, actually if you can just pull back the carpet from around the strut area and take a look I'd appreciate it.

thanks,

Stan