JuicedH22

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
LOL, it's so true!

so, does he tell as many tall tales in person as he does on the intrawebz

i like the mentally incapaible. there great intertainment on friday and saturday night's!

Guest hotrodmama024
i like the mentally incapaible. there great intertainment on friday and saturday night's!

I dont especially if all they like to do is shit on people. He needs something better to do with his life. Seriously.

For all we know.. you do the same. Its not fair to pass judgement when you dont know who he really is. You can sit here and flame each other all you want. But how do we know who the hell you are? YOu might be just like him.

Not saying you are. But seriously, you sound worse then a women bitching.

Maybe thats why it burns you so much.

than a woman

But yes, you are right, I could do the same, but I have left no reason for you to believe that. He on the other hand told one lie after another. If you knew me better (and I don't expect you to) then you would know the one thing that I can't stand is liars, especially pathological liars that tell such lies for no reason/gain. He came on to a forum I am on regularly (and moderate) and started in with these crazy stories, I called him out on it, came here to call him out on it only to find he was pretending to be someone else over here.

And for the record, I didnt just blindly do so, I went out and actually researched this guy before I made the claim he was lying through his teeth. I went on SEVERAL forums he is a member of and found all the holes and inconsistencies in his stories all different from one web community to another, the only thing that was the same was the screenname(s) he uses and the ultra cool twist3d ryd3z logo or Gibson racing, or Gibson High Performance (which actually is copyright infringement if he plans on trying to use it as a company)

Guest hotrodmama024
than a woman

But yes, you are right, I could do the same, but I have left no reason for you to believe that. He on the other hand told one lie after another. If you knew me better (and I don't expect you to) then you would know the one thing that I can't stand is liars, especially pathological liars that tell such lies for no reason/gain. He came on to a forum I am on regularly (and moderate) and started in with these crazy stories, I called him out on it, came here to call him out on it only to find he was pretending to be someone else over here.

And for the record, I didnt just blindly do so, I went out and actually researched this guy before I made the claim he was lying through his teeth. I went on SEVERAL forums he is a member of and found all the holes and inconsistencies in his stories all different from one web community to another, the only thing that was the same was the screenname(s) he uses and the ultra cool twist3d ryd3z logo or Gibson racing, or Gibson High Performance (which actually is copyright infringement if he plans on trying to use it as a company)

So my quote is correct... you have nothing better to do. Why would you care enough to go on every other forum to call this guy out? Do you really care that much about it? I do to hate liars. But come on. Its retarded to sign up on all these other websites that dont even interest you to pick on little kids.

So my quote is correct... you have nothing better to do. Why would you care enough to go on every other forum to call this guy out? Do you really care that much about it? I do to hate liars. But come on. Its retarded to sign up on all these other websites that dont even interest you to pick on little kids.

Well, your quote is not completely accurate, because I am not the 'mentally incapable' one he is talking about. In fact, I am quite capable mentally speaking. ;) As far as not having anything better to do, I am running a modal analysis at work right now which leaves me with not much else to do while the program runs, so yea, nothing much better to do.

And I didn't go on every other forum to call him out. I just did that on this one. :) I was only on the other websites seeing what he posted recently, which was as hard as simple google seaching. But then again, what is quick and easy for me, might be difficult and time consuming for you??

Oh, and I didnt get on this board just to do that (call him out), I have been a CR member for quite awhile now, but you knew that because you checked before you posted your comment, right?

Guest hotrodmama024

Actually i didnt quote that actually. Gearhead did. I quoted you have nothing better to do, then mess with kids. I dont pay that much attention to when you started, All i know is i never seen you besides this post.

You think i have difficulties and its time consuming to google shit? Havent you ever heard of women being the best at multi-tasking? look it up. I am actually working at the same time i am on here.

Whatever your problem is with him, lieing or trying to make himself look good, he is gone now. So maybe the bashing people that arent here is not needed. I guess i will see you when you have another problem on your hands. Enjoy your weekend!

Actually i didnt quote that actually. Gearhead did. I quoted you have nothing better to do, then mess with kids. I dont pay that much attention to when you started, All i know is i never seen you besides this post.

You think i have difficulties and its time consuming to google shit? Havent you ever heard of women being the best at multi-tasking? look it up. I am actually working at the same time i am on here.

Whatever your problem is with him, lieing or trying to make himself look good, he is gone now. So maybe the bashing people that arent here is not needed. I guess i will see you when you have another problem on your hands. Enjoy your weekend!

Why thank you! you do the same. :)

BTW, its "I never saw you" or "I have never seen you.

just thought I would point that out before some other grammer nazi did.

Guest hotrodmama024
Ohhh my deepest apologies. Who are you again? Thats right, you are a noob. Go do something better with your time then trying to correct the few errors i made. Is that all?

Ohhh my deepest apologies. Who are you again?

Oh, sorry, you must not realize... I am pretty much the best there is, or will be, ever.

Also, being a noob would imply that I am new to the website... which I am not, as a matter of fact, I have been a CR member longer than you. I am more of a "lurker" on CR if you want to add a forum term.

So far I must say I am far from dazzled with your brilliance, and your BS leaves some to be desired as well, though you seem much better at it than the former.

Guest Removed
I respect you Rob, so I'm not even going to touch your grammar! lol

you better not! do not force me to touch your woman in ways you never could.

I dont especially if all they like to do is shit on people. He needs something better to do with his life. Seriously.

he dont shit on no one. he is the butt of most of my best jokes!

ask v8beast about some of my clown fest's. i dont think he ever stopped laughing.

yea, my bad.... i may want get myself checked out before its too late...

you should before it falls off!

yea, even as perfect as I am, I still tend to make small errors every so often. :)

See, now I'm all confused. Between $148k/yr Cougar Boy, Johnny XXX's ("I'm the illest muthafucka from here to Gardena") and now JuicedH22. Who has the biggest Ego?

Damn it! Now I'm craving an Eggo! Good thing I'm a 6 Sigma with the toaster.

...and then the boob pic.

I'm off to eat a couple Eggo's and then rape my wife.

Actually Frosty the Snow Man is on, I'll just go watch that. Less effort and chance for failure.

Guest chrishousley
See, now I'm all confused. Between $148k/yr Cougar Boy, Johnny XXX's ("I'm the illest muthafucka from here to Gardena") and now JuicedH22. Who has the biggest Ego?

Damn it! Now I'm craving an Eggo! Good thing I'm a 6 Sigma with the toaster.

...and then the boob pic.

I'm off to eat a couple Eggo's and then rape my wife.

Actually Frosty the Snow Man is on, I'll just go watch that. Less effort and chance for failure.

:burn:

I find that statement amusing. Can I be #4 of the biggest ego....hmmm what can I say to bring out the ego?????

hotrodmama024 you suck. Your car slow! My pimped out JDM RIC3 mobile will whoop that ass. Are you ready for some slow dig races or what? I promise ya I will 100% back out......I mean not back out! I have a mustang GTR with a rotary and pistons! Runs 10's damit........10's! You have been officially called out! :asshole:

:D So will that get me the spot? ;) oh yeah almost forgot second account....main one is V8_What?