Weekend position

NXfedRam

I understand this is probably a long shot but I really need some place to work over the weekends. I am attending school in Lima, Ohio for automotive technology during the week, and am available from thursday afternoon until Sunday evening. I worked at Goodyear for 2 years as a general service tech and have done landscaping as well as a few other things. I would consider myself a quick learner and am willing to do about anything. Let me know..... thanks, Patrick

I understand this is probably a long shot but I really need some place to work over the weekends. I am attending school in Lima, Ohio for automotive technology during the week, and am available from thursday afternoon until Sunday evening. I worked at Goodyear for 2 years as a general service tech and have done landscaping as well as a few other things. I would consider myself a quick learner and am willing to do about anything. Let me know..... thanks, Patrick

Good luck at that fucking school..... i hated it but Mr Schulz and Higgins kept me from going crazy

Def go work at a bar, its fun or you could go work at St. Ritas hospital and work Valet on the weekends, i used to be a supervisor there in school and they do weekends