stang+snow=death

phil

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

z28 plus ice = spinning for hours, i stand a chance

Phil bud u don't stand a chance against the z....shit I don't stand a chance as my car sits....but phil if she sets u out 3 body lenths an u get the hit u might win on foot......hey man gimme a calltomorrow night fool

Phil bud u don't stand a chance against the z....shit I don't stand a chance as my car sits....but phil if she sets u out 3 body lenths an u get the hit u might win on foot......hey man gimme a calltomorrow night fool

gotcha, but im still basing the fact that i ru a 4.3 40 and its on ice, i stand a chance.

Guest hotrodmama024
He doesnt stand a chance. You really think i am going to start a race with ice in front of me? I am finding the nicest dry spot around. You might as well hold the 20 in your hand so i can grab it while flying by. hehe

He doesnt stand a chance. You really think i am going to start a race with ice in front of me? I am finding the nicest dry spot around. You might as well hold the 20 in your hand so i can grab it while flying by. hehe

no no no, we are going to my neighborhood wheres theres nothing but ice and its a straight line. ;)

I drove the Firebird through a winter when it was my daily driver (many years ago). Threw some snow tires on, and no big deal.

No reason to waste money on expensive snow tires; the cheapies get the job done. People who haven't driven in the snow on snow tires need to realizing that it is a night and day difference.

That said, I'd much rather drive my Avalanche in the stuff. Autotrac for the mixed stuff, 4-Hi for the full-on snow...I even did a small amount of 4-wheel drifting with it on the street. :)

why do they not plow anything in ohio?

back in pennsyltucky if it looks like its going to snow, the plows are out at 4am. i just went out to drive up to a gas station, and people were driving literally 10mph because theres so much snow on the ground.

its times like these when im glad my cars are in the garage, and i have my dads accord up at school. wish i had something 4wd though.

back in pennsyltucky if it looks like its going to snow, the plows are out at 4am. i just went out to drive up to a gas station, and people were driving literally 10mph because theres so much snow on the ground.

its times like these when im glad my cars are in the garage, and i have my dads accord up at school. wish i had something 4wd though.

Im glad someone had a good experience, i got caught in that first bad snow a few days ago in the Lightning with the DR's still on the back. Needless to say my customers werent happy and i just slept in the truck til i could drive

Guest hotrodmama024

I am glad i am not the only one that says Pennseltucky. Haha

haha, im from philly but i go to school out here in ohio. i picked up "pennsyltucky" from some of my friends over in dirty jersey.

here is a quick picture of my car last winter... lets just say i wasnt going to let it happen again.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c78/steveydthepirate/car.jpg

yeah, im definitely going to be in the market for a new heater for my garage. as of now i have some tiny one that takes forever to heat up the garage, and i have to aim it right at me when im in there.

what kind of heaters do you guys have?

Its a 220 electric one thats been mounted to the ceiling of my garage since i was a little kid. No markings or anything so its an unkown brand but it just stopped working on day :cry: