stang+snow=death

phil

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the most important thing is what kind of tranny/clutch you have. If I had a 3/4 speed auto It'd be a shit load easier to get around. But when you making over 400wtq with a stage 3 clutch it's kind of hard to do anything lol. I have problems just driving in the rain let alone the snow. Thats what my other cars are for. ;)

Brent

there was a stang that connected with a sign on 33 in canal when i left at 5am this morning. no one was in it but it looked really nice

I'm reading this thread quite late. However, I feel like I should mention that I too saw the Silver Mustang against the road sign........ It was a silver 99 generation V6 completely stock.

That is all.

Guest hotrodmama024
I think the most important thing is what kind of tranny/clutch you have. If I had a 3/4 speed auto It'd be a shit load easier to get around. But when you making over 400wtq with a stage 3 clutch it's kind of hard to do anything lol. I have problems just driving in the rain let alone the snow. Thats what my other cars are for. ;)

Brent

The most important?? You are not correct sir. If you are driving around with a stage 3 clutch and 400 rph then you shouldnt be driving it in the snow anyhow. Tires, and driving capabilty are your #1&2!!

the car i have now is my first FWD ive ever had. my other cars included 2 crown vics, a t bird, a cougar and a grand marquis. never had much trouble driving RWD in the snow at all. i got my first crown vic stuck once.

i submit that the people who have trouble simply suck at driving.

The most important?? You are not correct sir. If you are driving around with a stage 3 clutch and 400 rph then you shouldnt be driving it in the snow anyhow. Tires, and driving capabilty are your #1&2!!

i dont make 400 anything lol, and my car still sucks in the snow, and in the summer, and spring ,and fall and..... but i love it

Guest hotrodmama024
i dont make 400 anything lol, and my car still sucks in the snow, and in the summer, and spring ,and fall and..... but i love it

That sounds like a personal problem! hehe

LOL thank you!! MEE TOO! how did this thread get so cheezy? sooo yeah.... want to race? lets go in the rain... u give me 5 cars. lol

what? you have a fast car, i have a go cart, why would i give you lengths my vtech is out

Well driving my mustang beats walking in the snow :D

I do have a few fwd cars but they dont run...well :rolleyes:

But with my mustang I really dont think it would matter what kind of tires I have on it. I'm always going to have trouble. I couldn't even give it maybe 5% throttle in 4th going like 5mph. :confused:

Guest hotrodmama024
Well driving my mustang beats walking in the snow :D

I do have a few fwd cars but they dont run...well :rolleyes:

But with my mustang I really dont think it would matter what kind of tires I have on it. I'm always going to have trouble. I couldn't even give it maybe 5% throttle in 4th going like 5mph. :confused:

Thats because its a Mustang, all you need to know!

sorry but i didn't read any of this except the first post and 2nd post. ill do it some other time but your redick for saying that. u have driven the car how long. u act like its some untamable beast. yes u do have a v8 but u still have the same shityness that every other mustang owner has unless they have 1k lbs in the back. go to a parking lot and do some donuts. feather the clutch. keep popin it. learn your car and keep it.

Thats because its a Mustang, all you need to know!

:( so true

And the only hard part about driving in the snow is going in a straight line at a good speed. Sure I can be going 40 sideways but Im going sideways. I can never get it to accelerate in a straight line though. Still fun as hell to drive with no heat and one shitty wiper :D