Looking for Diecast Metal Transformers

TTQ B4U

Does anyone know where to get new Diecast versions of the transformer action figures sold locally?

I've seen them on the internet at various places, but would like to know if any are sold in town.

The cheap plastic shit at Toys R Us and others are exactly that....shit.

Thanks!

Here's what I've found so far:

Diecast Figures

Here's the larger version that I'm looking for:

6" Diecast Version

Yes, but I am open to any if the quality is there. I found some small ones in die cast at target, but they are just metal action figures and don't transform.

Let me know what you can get/have/found.

Thanks!

What are you looking for? G1 stuff?

I had nearly all them when I was a kid (dynobots, insecticons, etc)...somehow my nephews ended up with them and they were all destroyed.

<<< not pleased about that one.

ebay usually has some, but they are big $ I saw a G1 Optimus Prime for over $400 a few weeks back.

Be right back, I think I'm going to go get sick.

I had them too....and man the quality back then, based on what I remember, was so much better.

I have tons of my old kid toys and have bought some off eBay too. My Evil Knevial set is in great shape and my son loves it!

I won't let him touch my trains or Star Wars stuff though ;) Yeah, I'm a geek for keeping it all, but there's some big money in my tubs of kid toys. :o:D

I had nearly all them when I was a kid (dynobots, insecticons, etc)...somehow my nephews ended up with them and they were all destroyed.

<<< not pleased about that one.

ebay usually has some, but they are big $ I saw a G1 Optimus Prime for over $400 a few weeks back.

Be right back, I think I'm going to go get sick.