hi

Steve R.

im new, my account have been here a few weeks, and i just recently started posting...

Well hello. May I be the first to say your grammar skills are terrible. But no less, welcome aboard. If you're a poser or someone who was banned and returning, prepare to be screened as such.

I will murder you personally with my own two hands if you say you own a nova and a corvette, and run 9's.

Have a great holiday season!

Well hello. May I be the first to say your grammar skills are terrible. But no less, welcome aboard. If you're a poser or someone who was banned and returning, prepare to be screened as such.

I will murder you personally with my own two hands if you say you own a nova and a corvette, and run 9's.

Have a great holiday season!

yeah, i wish i had a vette, and yes my grammar skills are pretty bad when it comes to typing. i drive a '96 Honda civic DX (stock), it is a DD, and i'm trying to save up for an impreza.

Because it's a civic. I dropped about 7 grand into mine.. it was clean, little bit of power, but it was still a civic. They weren't meant to race, they were meant to be civics.

If only everyone in this field had the same reasoning you do man there would be no such thing as ricers....

P.S. welcome to CR keep the civic stock save up and get a wrx and you can be thornes new buddy

Noobs are not welcome in other noobs welcome threads, the only thread you should post in is your own welcome thread started by you in the classroom. Bad noob! GO to your room, and think about what you have done!

sheesh, my bad. any other rules?