Project:Sc300TT(warning big pics)

BIGGU

soo... how as that drift-o action on saturday :lol:

david the drifting was sunday and it was pretty decent. once pictures are posted i will get some pictures posted as well.

as it goes i qualified 1st in my group and 3rd total in the competition i was eliminated for reasons i don't know. the person that eliminated me spun on his run which normally would make your run count as a zero. the judges were all judging on reputation and since i haven't been drifting at every single event they put on they didn't know me. ehh its all good, you cant win them all but i was kicking ass all day and never spun once. not to bad for the first time drifting the car.

DKilbourne, thanks man. we were just on our way back from the event and dropping off the other car.

also anyone that is interested in the dyno results the car put down 243 HP and 275 tq. i was expecting some better numbers but when you are pusing the exhaust threw 2.25 piping on stock exhaust and with a boost leak you really cannot expect much.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this was on another local board... which is how I knew you were there... not into drifting, so i dont know how the 'rules' work, but clean looking car nonetheless, lets work on that power output now!

http://www.posdsm.com/uploads/images/1/IMG_5555%281%29.jpg