Quick $100...rake my yard!

AI Coupe

Looking for a couple college or hard working guys to spend three or four hours tomorrow (Friday) afternoon to rake my yard. Looks like a break in the weather and I have to get it done.

Can dump everything in the field behind the house. $12.50 an hour each cash paid upon completion. Bring your own rakes or/and blowers.

House in Huntington Hills, Pickerington.

Call me. Thanks!

Ron

638-3938

Thanks Jeff and I knew that. If you or someone that you know would be interested in the job you would probably do it in an hour or two with the right equipment (lawn blower or sit down with a mulcher or whatever...), and I would still pay the $100. The yards not that big.

I think thats fair. But since I didn't know anyone that could do that I figured the college kid route (remember when they needed money this time of year) would work.

If it doesn't get done today any decent day is OK with me.

Are you still building Cobras?

Thanks, any help would be appreciated.

Ron

cell 614-638-3938

It looks like the snow will stick around for a few days next week. There is a guy down the street from me that hasa lawncare co . and I will get in touch with him asap. If Eric is mot able to do it I will pass on your info. I know your neighborhood and if I am right it should not cost $100 as long as the leaves can be dumped on your property.

Next week works, thanks for trying to help me out.

On going racing... come on over and check out my AI Mustang. I was at your place to look at your Cobra last year so I know you like Mustangs. Great class with plenty of competition.

Mid Ohio is a blast and really fast. It's nice to have such a cool track so close to home.

Later, Ron

Next week works, thanks for trying to help me out.

On going racing... come on over and check out my AI Mustang. I was at your place to look at your Cobra last year so I know you like Mustangs. Great class with plenty of competition.

Mid Ohio is a blast and really fast. It's nice to have such a cool track so close to home.

Later, Ron

I would like to do that after the holiday season.