The Storm is on it's way

ImUrOBGYN

I just spoke to my DAD on the webcam he said it is 55. :bs: unless you are in N. Arizona and not in The Valley.

He lives in Gilbert, AZ right next to Mesa.

I am in Florence. It is cold at night. So :nutkick:

http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/USAZ0069.html

Low of 33.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh you are only 25mi from my stomping grounds. Hey if you want some fucking fantastic food to eat, My mother in law cooks Thai food for a restaurant in Gilbert. I have never had better Thai food anywhere in the country. She is amazing. "Mike Thai" on the corner Higley and Southern Ave.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=l&hl=en&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&q=Mike+Thai,&near=Gilbert+AZ&ie=UTF8&ll=33.392753,-111.789665&spn=0.199219,0.32135&z=12&iwloc=A&om=1

I was driving around Lewis Center today. Wasn't too bad if you drove smart. Never put the Cherokee in 4x4. The wife and I headed home shortly after it started the freezing rain. We were hopeing to get some x-mas shopping done, but we may have to wait till tomorrow.

Oh you are only 25mi from my stomping grounds. Hey if you want some fucking fantastic food to eat, My mother in law cooks Thai food for a restaurant in Gilbert. I have never had better Thai food anywhere in the country. She is amazing. "Mike Thai" on the corner Higley and Southern Ave.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=l&hl=en&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&q=Mike+Thai,&near=Gilbert+AZ&ie=UTF8&ll=33.392753,-111.789665&spn=0.199219,0.32135&z=12&iwloc=A&om=1

I love Thai food!! If I had a car I would go. I am out here with my Aunt visiting my cousin that is residing in the prison. :(

I love Thai food!! If I had a car I would go. I am out here with my Aunt visiting my cousin that is residing in the prison. :(

Find a way there Bro, I'm telling you I eat her Thai food at my dad's house all the time when I am there. She has been voted best Thai Food cook in the valley a few times in the last 10 years.

Edit: I edited the link as I had the wrong one in there. It points to the restaurant now.

Find a way there Bro, I'm telling you I eat her Thai food at my dad's house all the time when I am there. She has been voted best Thai Food cook in the valley a few times in the last 10 years.

Is that Florence? Is so, how far from the Blue Mist Hotel?

have fun with the z in the snow :D

It was prolly the worst vehicle I have owned in the snow. That being said. If I had snow tires on it that would make a hell of a difference. Or even just better all seasons. The tires on it have good tread life left on them. Just not a good pattern or compound. Very hard tire. Although I did have some fun in it. RWD+snow= weeeee! I am going to put two 50 pound bags of salt in the hatch. That should help a bit.

Had to barrow my mom's cherokee, this shit is horrible. Driving the camaro hungover yesterday was not fun. Without any throttle input or braking, my car went sideways for a good 400 feet on 315 by powell road yesterday, not to mention I got stuck at countless lights spinning tire. No more driving the camaro in snow.

Had to barrow my mom's cherokee, this shit is horrible. Driving the camaro hungover yesterday was not fun. Without any throttle input or braking, my car went sideways for a good 400 feet on 315 by powell road yesterday, not to mention I got stuck at countless lights spinning tire. No more driving the camaro in snow.

You should buy a FWD beater for the winter. Full coverage on my saturn is $45 a month. Thats why I own one now.

I am saving up money for trip to Italy. I have cousins there to visit.

Is mccoys still dry? That was the only hangout in that boring dump then they took beer away making it an even worse place to be.

No, they sell a shitload in the PX and have a bar on base now. I was on lockdown so I couldn't drink. I know there is a bar just down the street from the NCO Acadamy

It was prolly the worst vehicle I have owned in the snow. That being said. If I had snow tires on it that would make a hell of a difference. Or even just better all seasons. The tires on it have good tread life left on them. Just not a good pattern or compound. Very hard tire. Although I did have some fun in it. RWD+snow= weeeee! I am going to put two 50 pound bags of salt in the hatch. That should help a bit.

I had to drive the Supra today. I threw my spare (full-size) and jack, etc back in there. Definitely helped a bit but there's still no giving her gas without a little sideways action. Gave the lsd and abs a helluva workout. I have some thinner tread all seasons I need put on the back and give those a shot. These summer yokies aren't cutting it. The gf's Cougar with high perf all seasons and traction control is rocking it.