Dear Deer Killers

Gump

our drive thru is a deer check station ill post up some of the pics later maybe.

but i know an amish kid got a monster up in this area. obviously this isnt the amish kid in the pic, since its against their religion he had to have somebody else hold it for him.

1205081523.jpg

our drive thru is a deer check station ill post up some of the pics later maybe.

but i know an amish kid got a monster up in this area. obviously this isnt the amish kid in the pic, since its against their religion he had to have somebody else hold it for him.

1205081523.jpg

Thats awesome.

You own a drive thru also? Damn Kid, you the mayor of Coshocton too?

You're in a tree stand and using your phone at the same time? Doesn't that interfere with the whole 'being alone and getting in touch with nature' thing?

ahhh i was bored, it turned out to be a very bad idea though because i had to take my hand out of the glove in order to type.... and yeah the hand didnt recover until i got back in the truck 3 hours later.....

I shot Bambi(button buck) again at about 2:00 today shot it's mother in the jaw but luckily she was shot moments later...

kid---that's a crazy rack

my legs are still cold...two drives came home and jumped in the tree stand..shot at another one but aimed for head and missed cause all their was was ass.

Edited by Gump

Thats awesome.

You own a drive thru also? Damn Kid, you the mayor of Coshocton too?

nope :D its all family run business. there are actually 5 or 6 businesses we have. alot of people dont even know about any other than the petroleum side.

nope :D its all family run business. there are actually 5 or 6 businesses we have. alot of people dont even know about any other than the petroleum side.

Your Familia has the county locked down.

sopranos.jpg

ya..they seem to wait for the car to get close before crossing.

Ya their really stupid animals. The deer literally jumped out of the woods right in front of my car, hit the pavement once and then jumped back into the other side of the woods. Thank God I wasn't going more than 20mph b/c I had just turned onto taylor road.

In dec of 2006 a deer literally ran into the side of my car in front of the airport. It was 0320 (I had an early flight into cancun) and I was getting ready to turn into the blue lot for parking. Then all of a sudden the windshield shattered. I stopped my car and there was a big hole right in front of my face with hair and blood stuck to the glass. I drove up to the terminal and when the police went back they were surprised I was still alive b/c they actually said, "Miss that was the biggest buck we have ever seen dead on the road". There was 13K worth of damage to my jetta. I guess volkswagon does make safe cars. hehe.

i'm sure someone snagged up the rack, you could have sold it for big bucks in cancun :cool:.... fresh horn,,,cool dad

i shot another button buck tonight :o

don't what the deal is..they look big when they r running.bought some feed corn for them...feel guilty blasty bambi's

Edited by Gump