Cool Cars We Miss...

Boost-n-Juice

I am sad.... :(

Toyota Supra (1993 - 1998)

Timing was a key factor in the Toyota Supra's rise to becoming the ultimate symbol of high-tech horsepower. The new Supra arrived right when the tuner aftermarket was beginning to explode. The sleek, technically advanced coupe featured a 320-horsepower, twin-turbocharged inline six powerplant, six-speed manual transmission and a drivetrain that begged for abuse. At the time, the MKIV Supra was an expensive date with prices in the mid-$40K range. Its cost and single-minded performance-car mission were its undoing when low-cost, highly versatile SUVs became the rage in the mid-1990s.

NSX = Dubbed as the "Ferrari fighter" at one time.
HAHAHA! And the Segway was supposed to be the greatest invention ever.

Where are the GMC turbo's? Typhoon/Syclone? Year one tests of the Syclone showed it had better acceleration, better braking, and better skid-pad results than the NSX of the same year.

I guess the F-body hasn't been gone long enough for it to be on the list?!!

That and nobody misses it. :p There's a good reason that line died, it didn't sell and was only coveted by a demographic of people who couldn't afford a new one anyways. "Keep making the car so I can buy it used in 2 years!" isn't a cry that GM is willing to answer.

Furthermore, it was a mass product, the listed cars above had much lower production numbers. By that logic, you should be asking what the Trans Am or the SS specifically didn't make the list, not a chassis in general. (GLH and not Omni, GN and not Regal, etc)

The answer wouldn't change though.