Dark Knight preview

TimTaylor751647545500

Looks pretty bad ass. . i have to say Christian Bale is my favorite batman along side Keaton of course. It's a shame old Nicholson is too dried up to play the joker :p

Same. I was really skeptical about Bale as I felt nobody has been able to suit the character well after Keaton. But I really like what he did with the last film.

Same. I was really skeptical about Bale as I felt nobody has been able to suit the character well after Keaton. But I really like what he did with the last film.

Exactly. I think he adds a darker side to batman, which is nice. He's definitely a versatile actor, that's for sure. American Psycho FTW! lol

meh...kinda dark, but not Batman dark...is Tim Burton directing? if he is i'm surprised Johnny Depp isn't in the movie lol.

also, is it just me or does the joker now look like The Crow?

No its the same director that did the last one and is doing the next one. Lmfao I have been saying all along that the joker looks like the crow. Glad someone else sees what i have been seeing.