Any paintball players????

schmuckingham

This is mostly geared towards speedball guys but scenario guys dont feel left out.

Just seeing if anyone plays or has played, was thinking of maybe having a CR themed group go and play when it gets nicer.

I used to play in FOrt Wayne and Xenia Ohio with (not for) Method X, i also know a few folks at Indian Lake that play for the Widowmakers so maybe we could go the Indian lake and play since its closest to my knowledge

how was it????? i never have played there

It was too crowded. They pack as many people as possible on a field and shots are coming from EVERYWHERE. The capture the flag we played had atleast 25 people per team. I eventually said "F this"....

never heard of splatterdome

Splatterdome was an indoor place like he said that only had 1 speedball field. They ended up closing and making it a big warehouse for CO Paintball or whatever their name is. They are the same place that owns Splatterpark. I played at splatterpark a while back, it was fun but they mostly play in the woods because that’s what the other people want. I think if you get a group of like 10-20 people they will give you your own ref and you can play speed ball and whatever else you want the whole time.

Here is the link for the Paintball store and for splatterpark

http://www.copaintball.com/

Splatterdome was an indoor place like he said that only had 1 speedball field. They ended up closing and making it a big warehouse for CO Paintball or whatever their name is. They are the same place that owns Splatterpark. I played at splatterpark a while back, it was fun but they mostly play in the woods because that’s what the other people want. I think if you get a group of like 10-20 people they will give you your own ref and you can play speed ball and whatever else you want the whole time.

Here is the link for the Paintball store and for splatterpark

http://www.copaintball.com/

O yea i got ya, they had to close it down because they changed the firearm ordinance in city limits and they said no firing of weapons within limits. They included paintball guns into the lot and they had to shut it down. I played there a LONG time ago it was nice just couldnt remember the name

played in OPPL when I was in High school then moved to another team for NPL. Stopped about 3 years ago and sold everything. I would love to get back into it.

I was playing while splatterdome was still up and hot and they were finish making splatterpark. LOVE speedball and all air courses.

played in OPPL when I was in High school then moved to another team for NPL. Stopped about 3 years ago and sold everything. I would love to get back into it.

I was playing while splatterdome was still up and hot and they were finish making splatterpark. LOVE speedball and all air courses.

My old team and I went and played the PSP in CHicago this last year, good times and a ton of great competition.

So you guys are down to play soon then???