Worst Sounding Cars

Mr. Jones

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any Rotary powered RX7, just don't like the sound of the doritos in any form.

call me bias, but nothing sounds better than a three rotor at 9000+ RPM's, especially one with ITB's and a nicely built exhaust.

pretty much any rotary with a straight pipe though, usually sounds like shit, they need a few mufflers to make them sound good, they'll be loud regardless.

as far as engines that sound bad, i always hated ford V8's with loud exhausts, they sound like they're underwater!! *gurgle gurgle*

pauls car with no exausht is the worst, it sounds like a retarted space ship

haha yea you wish car sounds sick nothing but turbo...but now that the exhaust is back on and its not open dump any more its quiter and easier on teh ears

didnt that kid with the red s2000 do that shit?

his name was brent an yea he was gutting his cat and coudlnt get the cat material out and ran it open like he did was too annoyingly loud

i dont think my viper sounds that bad... nothing near a v8 tho, but damn you guys could rather listen to a gay fartcan then a Viper, ouch... your eardrums must be blown

Rest easy bro, a Viper sounds much more awesome than a fartcan- just not a 5.0 *grin*

1. Viper

2. Porsche 924 at anything above idle

3. Basically any naturally aspirated automotive 4 cylinder with any sort of "performance muffler (Exception of RSX-S/S2000 with proper $$$ exhaust or other 8000 rpm honda engine and they don't sound good until they get there...same reason crotch rockets sound good--- 10,000 rpm)

4. Most WRX's but I have heard a couple though that do sound neat

5. Have never experienced it but have heard that an unmuffled rotary is one of the worst sounding engines of all time.

6. Some of you are going to sh#@% but I personally do not like the sound of v-twins or most any 2 cylinder motorcyle.

Not in any order.

Is this a joke? You are aware that is a boxer engine as well correct?

Just because it's a boxer, it doesn't mean it sounds the same as another boxer. No more than a Ford V8 sounds like a Chevy V8. "Boxer Rumble" is used to refer to Subaru boxers. I've never heard an air cooled porsche sound like my STI. They are dry, raspy and sound cheap.

Just because it's a boxer, it doesn't mean it sounds the same as another boxer. No more than a Ford V8 sounds like a Chevy V8. "Boxer Rumble" is used to refer to Subaru boxers. I've never heard an air cooled porsche sound like my STI. They are dry, raspy and sound cheap.

put a equal lentgh exhaust on your STi it will sound the same.