WTF Schooling? v.IMMIGRATION

copperhead

I've been posting my 3-step idea here for a while.

Step 1: First, you have to keep them from getting over here. Build a border wall across the US/Mexican border. This wall needs to be armed by whatever armed forces we choose to use, with a shoot-to-kill policy.

Step 2: Heavy Deportation. Once you prevent the majority of border jumpers from getting here (someone will always slip through), then you deport everyone that is found to be an illegal. Instead of these no drivers license people getting away with a ticket for whatever common name the illegal gives them, actually reseach who the person is. No going back to get their stuff, just deport them right when you proove they are illegal. Then find where their illegal family is, and deport them too.

Step 3: Now that is is hard to get over here, and you'll be tossed out when found, give them no reason to come. HEAVY fines to anyone renting a home to an illegal or employing an illegal. If someone finds it is not lucrative to rent to one or employ one.

Now the next person thinking of border jumping finds that:

- Hard as hell (and will most likely die) trying to get over here

- Second I get caught I'm getting shipped back.

- No where to work or live, so what's the point?

And other than a few minor law changes, most are already on the books, and we are just enforcing what is already there.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been posting my 3-step idea here for a while.

Step 1: First, you have to keep them from getting over here. Build a border wall across the US/Mexican border. This wall needs to be armed by whatever armed forces we choose to use, with a shoot-to-kill policy.

Step 2: Heavy Deportation. Once you prevent the majority of border jumpers from getting here (someone will always slip through), then you deport everyone that is found to be an illegal. Instead of these no drivers license people getting away with a ticket for whatever common name the illegal gives them, actually reseach who the person is. No going back to get their stuff, just deport them right when you proove they are illegal. Then find where their illegal family is, and deport them too.

Step 3: Now that is is hard to get over here, and you'll be tossed out when found, give them no reason to come. HEAVY fines to anyone renting a home to an illegal or employing an illegal. If someone finds it is not lucrative to rent to one or employ one.

Now the next person thinking of border jumping finds that:

- Hard as hell (and will most likely die) trying to get over here

- Second I get caught I'm getting shipped back.

- No where to work or live, so what's the point?

And other than a few minor law changes, most are already on the books, and we are just enforcing what is already there.

:cry: your a bigot!

I am just amazed at the people on this board that are winking an eye at a mass invasion of our country.

Hefty says we don't have an identity anymore; there is a good reason for that, Mexico. Today, I was at Wal-Mart ...

I stopped reading here, literally. I've read enough of your close minded bullshit to know that it isnt worth my time to read the rest of your skewed diatribe. We all know that youre going to live the rest of your life as a crusty old hateful bastard, and that nothing any of us say can change that. Hopefully, my generation grows up with a necessary amount of tolerance so that people like you are eventually phased out of the picture.

I stopped reading here, literally. I've read enough of your close minded bullshit to know that it isnt worth my time to read the rest of your skewed diatribe. We all know that youre going to live the rest of your life as a crusty old hateful bastard, and that nothing any of us say can change that. Hopefully, my generation grows up with a necessary amount of tolerance so that people like you are eventually phased out of the picture.

Sounds like you need to be more open minded! :D You should learn to think beyond your college professors. Not every thing you learn in the academic environment is correct.

Typical liberal response. Please apply for Mexican Visa and move.

Sounds like you need to be more open minded! :D You should learn to think beyond your college professors. Not every thing you learn in the academic environment is correct.

Actually, I think he was fairly accurate in summing you up.

You are the one who is very very very closed minded. It is your opinion and everyone is wrong, or nothing. Grow up, not everyone agrees with your ideaologies.

Why should we tolerate illegals invading this country?

I guess the next time someone breaks into your car/home, you should just tolerate it. Maybe I should go smash all your windows in...I mean, you preach tolerance, so go ahead and tolerate that too. I think I'll have you wallet and bank account numbers while I'm at it. Come on, show me that tolerance.

Why should we tolerate illegals invading this country?

I guess the next time someone breaks into your car/home, you should just tolerate it. Maybe I should go smash all your windows in...I mean, you preach tolerance, so go ahead and tolerate that too. I think I'll have you wallet and bank account numbers while I'm at it. Come on, show me that tolerance.

My point exactly!

Actually, I think he was fairly accurate in summing you up.

For a second I almost thought it mattered what you thought of me. ;)

We all know if you don't ride the Tilley sack on this board you are not cool. :D

http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v153/134/14/510930264/n510930264_1738164_2661.jpg

(and for the record, hefty... our generation IS different. ive always been one of the most conservative people at my schools and group of friends. most of the time when i meet someone else about my age, turns out theyre fairly liberal/progressive.)

What I am intolerant of:

People that are bleeding hearts.

People trying to justify other people's criminal acts.

People who do not take responsibility for their actions.

People who raise the tolerance flag and turn out to be the most intolerant people of others views.

People who claim open mindedness, but don’t look at the other side of things.

People that steal our tax dollars and governmental services.

People that come to our country and do not assimilate to our culture.

People that come here by breaking the laws of the land.

People who try to change America to suit their liberal agenda and not follow the constitution.

People who try to change the tradition of marriage, which has stood for thousands of years.

Wow… I am proud to be an intolerant, closed minded person!

Some good news on Yahoo news today:

U.S. illegal immigrants 'self deport' as woes mount

By Tim GaynorSun Dec 23, 7:22 PM ET

Mexican illegal immigrant Lindi sat down with her husband Marco Antonio in the weeks before Christmas to decide when to go back to Mexico.

She has spent three years working as a hairdresser in and around Phoenix, but now she figures it is time to go back to her hometown of Aguascalientes in central Mexico.

"The situation has got so tough that there don't seem to be many options left for us," Lindi, who asked for her last name not to be used, told Reuters.

The couple are among a growing number of illegal immigrants across the United States who are starting to pack their bags and move on as a crackdown on undocumented immigrants widens and the U.S. economy slows, turning a traditional Christmas trek home into a one-way trip.

In the past year, U.S. immigration police have stepped up workplace sweeps across the country and teamed up with a growing number of local forces to train officers to enforce immigration laws.

Meanwhile, a bill seeking to offer many of the 12 million illegal immigrants a path to legal status was tossed by the U.S. Congress, spurring many state and local authorities to pass their own measures targeting illegal immigrants.

The toughening environment has been coupled with a turndown in the U.S. economy, which has tipped the balance toward self deportation for many illegal immigrants left struggling to find work.

"It is still just a thought, although we are preparing to leave," said Ernesto Garcia, a carpenter from Caborca in northwest Mexico, who stood in line at the Mexican consulate in Phoenix this week for paperwork that will allow him and his family to resume their lives south of the border.

PACKING THEIR BAGS

There is no tally of the number of illegal immigrants who have already left the United States, many of whom simply head south over the border with their belongings packed into a car during the annual Christmas exodus, or board scheduled flights for other destinations.

Mexican consular sources in Phoenix say they are seeing a spike in the number of immigrants applying for Mexican citizenship for their U.S.-born children, which will allow them to enroll in schools in Mexico.

They are also seeing a rise in requests for papers enabling families to carry household belongings back to Mexico, free of import duties.

Members of the Brazilian community in the U.S. northeast, meanwhile, say they are starting to see an increase in the number of illegal immigrants heading back to their homes in Brazil in recent months.

"They are beginning to put in the balance the constant fear of being detained and deported, and many are deciding to leave," said Fausto Mendes da Rocha, executive director of the Brazilian Immigrant Center in Boston.

Other returning immigrants cite a slowdown in the U.S. economy as a factor, and the falling value of the U.S. dollar against other currencies, which has eaten into the value of remittances sent to support families at home.

Aluisio Carvalho, 66, left a wife and four children behind in Brazil in 2001 when he set off to find work in Boston. Since then, he has managed to pay for the education of his children by working in a restaurant, but is now planning to leave himself in February

"Salaries are really low, and living costs are high. We also face too much exploitation at work here, too many demands," he said.

MOVING WITHIN THE UNITED STATES

While some illegal immigrants are simply self deporting, others are moving within the United States to avoid federal immigration raids and pro-enforcement measures passed by a patchwork of state and local authorities.

Among them are undocumented immigrants in Marshalltown, Iowa, where Mexicans and Central Americans workers at a Swift & Co meatpacking plant were arrested during coordinated immigration raids across six states a year ago that netted hundreds of employees.

Moses Garcia, a U.S. citizen who came from Mexico 18 years ago and knew many of the families affected by the 2006 raid through his church and real estate work, said most of the workers have left to other states, not back to Mexico.

"They feel like they are not welcome here," Garcia said. "They go to Minnesota, Atlanta, Nebraska, California."

In Arizona, where some specially trained sheriff's deputies already enforce immigration laws and a new state law sanctioning businesses hiring undocumented workers is due to come in to effect January 1, many illegal immigrants are eyeing a move to states they see as less hostile.

Among them is day laborer Fernando Gutierrez who trekked illegally into the desert state 18 months ago from Mexico, and is now thinking of joining a cousin working in Oregon in the Pacific northwest.

"Everyone lives in fear of the police stopping you for some minor infraction and then asking for your papers," Gutierrez said as he touted for work in the chill morning air at a Phoenix day labor site.

"I want to get as far away from here as possible."

(Additional reporting by Adriana Garcia in Washington and Andrea Hopkins in Marshalltown; Editing by Eddie Evans)

"The couple are among a growing number of illegal immigrants across the United States who are starting to pack their bags and move on as a crackdown on undocumented immigrants widens and the U.S. economy slows, turning a traditional Christmas trek home into a one-way trip."

WOW! That last part is just stupid, "turning a traditional Christmas trek home into a one-way trip." That shows how bad we are at stopping them from moving in and out of our country. You'd think if your illegal you'd stay very far from any boarder patrols or other places that might cause you to be ID'd as an illegal by a proper authority. Thats just wrong.

Evan

Here is a funny little thing I noticed when I went to Niagra Falls back in October. We stayed at the Canadian side; mostly white folks and Asians (probably a 60/40 split), with a few other races thrown in there. I never saw a single person of the "Latino" race.

Last day, we go see the American side before coming back. Now the American side is considered less desireable to visit. I'd say 25% of the people I saw on that side were "Latino," if not more.

Just an observation.............

Nope, because I'll be running this motherfucker one day. Morals of our country are shot to shit, our boarders are being over run, we don't even help OUR poor yet jump at any given 3rd world shit hole, and not to mention political correctness.

Nope, because I'll be running this motherfucker one day. Morals of our country are shot to shit, our boarders are being over run, we don't even help OUR poor yet jump at any given 3rd world shit hole, and not to mention political correctness.

I will hand down power to Scott :D

"Close minded. Close minded, close minded, yada yada." That's basically the dumbest and most obvious liberal response because you're incapable of making any sort of response worthy of reading, like any other liberal nonsense. Of course nothing else is expected from a kid who still smokes weed and watches Indiana Jones all day long. Thanks for fucking up my generation.

Since some of want to praise the struggle of the Mexcian here why dont those in favor of them go live in the neighborhood of sullivant avenue on the west side. Maybe you will have a little bit of different perspective of the stealing, drug dealing, baby poppin, wet back mother fuckers. Send them back to there own damn country, take the somalians with them.

If you call me racist..................damn right I am racist! I hate everyone equally that does not want to contribute to this country legally and honestly and I sure dont want to pay for your ass anyway or anyhow.

Since some of want to praise the struggle of the Mexcian here why dont those in favor of them go live in the neighborhood of sullivant avenue on the west side. Maybe you will have a little bit of different perspective of the stealing, drug dealing, baby poppin, wet back mother fuckers. Send them back to there own damn country, take the somalians with them.

If you call me racist..................damn right I am racist! I hate everyone equally that does not want to contribute to this country legally and honestly and I sure dont want to pay for your ass anyway or anyhow.

And you people thought I was tough on them. :lol:

I consider myself a liberal. But it seems I do not have a liberal view on this topic. I feel our country should help itself before it helps other people. We have people living in fucking boxes on the streets outside. When I used to be highly into the church with my family I would go to places that would serve them free food. Afterwards I went out and talked to them about their life. Most of the people went homeless because they lost everything in their "NORMAL" lives and gave up... Why the hell doesn't America value an American homeless person over an illegal alien? What happens if this homeless person robs a store for beer because they don't care? They will be thrown in jail. What if an illegal alien did that? Oh something would come up and they wouldn't be able to find that person, or they wouldn't put that person in jail. Somehow they would get away with it. How is that right?

I consider myself a liberal. But it seems I do not have a liberal view on this topic. I feel our country should help itself before it helps other people. We have people living in fucking boxes on the streets outside. When I used to be highly into the church with my family I would go to places that would serve them free food. Afterwards I went out and talked to them about their life. Most of the people went homeless because they lost everything in their "NORMAL" lives and gave up... Why the hell doesn't America value an American homeless person over an illegal alien? What happens if this homeless person robs a store for beer because they don't care? They will be thrown in jail. What if an illegal alien did that? Oh something would come up and they wouldn't be able to find that person, or they wouldn't put that person in jail. Somehow they would get away with it. How is that right?

We cater to them, which is wrong. I'd love to run this country for a week, and if I sucked at it, then I'd leave.