12/21/07 10:00pm Sawmill Lanes

V8 Beast

yeah it was cold last night but something to do, nice meeting you True Blue, Beast nice seeing you and your car again, Phil your still dumbass.......but that was some funny shit

Nice to meet you to. I made a mistake by driving behind you, I could not hear myself think!! That maro sounds nice :D

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to meet you to. I made a mistake by driving behind you, I could not hear myself think!! That maro sounds nice :D

Try being behind that thing while racin that mark 8 for 10 miles holy hell headache but erection at the same time lol still can't decide which sounds better his camero or brians ta ahhh can't decide

I think I'm sick, so Anthony may have made the right move.

Phil ftw! You are lucky as hell the officer didnt know a damn thing about cars.

93 hatch hmmm, 96 no hatch, but its a red mustang, close enough.

thanks for taking the heat last night steve cause i was doing a burnout and i was like why is steve behind me, oh shit thats a cop.

93 hatch hmmm, 96 no hatch, but its a red mustang, close enough.

thanks for taking the heat last night steve cause i was doing a burnout and i was like why is steve behind me, oh shit thats a cop.

When you are supposed to race make sure ur phone is charged :asshole: and when you see the opponent dissappear you do the same! Know who is coming and be aware! That is why I pulled right up on him when he pulled up on you! Saving your ass cuz you know you could not get away, toooo slow!! :)

When you are supposed to race make sure ur phone is charged :asshole: and when you see the opponent dissappear you do the same! Know who is coming and be aware! That is why I pulled right up on him when he pulled up on you! Saving your ass cuz you know you could not get away, toooo slow!! :)

hahaha i just pulled over and went into the fedal position cause i knew it was over

Hey what about that Silver SRT that I annihilated at the light on my way up there :D

How about that silver srt that annihalated you from a did an beat ya from a roll...lol sorry had to step up for the srt4's out there hahaha but i wish that srt that u raced that was wingless (which wasent me for people that wernt there) had came in so i coudl of raced him and still been crowned fastest srt4 in columbus that comes out on a regular basis wooo

How about that silver srt that annihalated you from a did an beat ya from a roll...lol sorry had to step up for the srt4's out there hahaha but i wish that srt that u raced that was wingless (which wasent me for people that wernt there) had came in so i coudl of raced him and still been crowned fastest srt4 in columbus that comes out on a regular basis wooo

what about the one from akron? hmmm that was a total ass whippin he put on you, we should try to find that video

Owned by spin yeah you beat me from a dig, roll was 1-1. The 4 honks got me, but whatever I lost! Hope you enjoyed. Last time you will beat me in a long time :D