rant...

Boost-n-Juice

I bought a '95 Mustang from a guy on CR (great guy) and got a great deal on the car but damn whoever got the bright idea to use expanding foam instead of buying a shifter boot should be SHOT! Arg! What a mess!

http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/12/35516274227.jpg

We had to take the center console out to fix the trans (the allen bolt that holds the shifter cup to the shifter rail fell out). Well, this foam they used was stuck to EVERYTHING, the carpet, the console, the wiring etc...

Working on a new project bro?

I bought it over the summer for the family to enjoy, the Vert scares the wife, general public and the back seat can't be used because of the roll bar.

Anyway, my cousin couldn't find a decent Stang in his price range, one that had not been raped. So I sold it to him a few months ago. In the few months he's had it we have replaced the water pump/timing cover gasket, heater core, thermostat and now the trans problem. Just little stuff, but it seems like I'm working on the damn thing every weekend. We also installed some BBK headers, X-pipe w/flows. The car has Tremec 3550, 327 gears and K&N filter. It runs decent.

So yeah, in short it's a "new" project, no longer my car but my project. I just want the thing to quit breaking on him! I feel like an asshole!

I bought it over the summer for the family to enjoy, the Vert scares the wife, general public and the back seat can't be used because of the roll bar.

Anyway, my cousin couldn't find a decent Stang in his price range, one that had not been raped. So I sold it to him a few months ago. In the few months he's had it we have replaced the water pump/timing cover gasket, heater core, thermostat and now the trans problem. Just little stuff, but it seems like I'm working on the damn thing every weekend. We also installed some BBK headers, X-pipe w/flows. The car has Tremec 3550, 327 gears and K&N filter. It runs decent.

So yeah, in short it's a "new" project, no longer my car but my project. I just want the thing to quit breaking on him! I feel like an asshole!

Dang, it's a good thing he's family. Someone else may have thought you tried to get over on them. If I were you I would forge it out and use a 300 shot. Basically stock and family friendly until you press the switch :p