Happy Holidays Night Crew

TimTaylor751647545500

I have the good fortune of working Christmas Eve and thought I'd throw out some holiday cheer to my fellow night crew vampires.

Hope your stockings are full of car mags and your yule log gets some attention as well.

Merry Christmas suckas!

Merry Christmas you big ol' pimp and to the rest of my night crew gangstas as well :cool:

Wow, a week from right now wonder how many of us will be wasted?

Crazy, nearly 2008

LOL 24 hours from now is where it's at. For some reason I get a fucking alcoholic urge on/around Christmas. If I could celebrate the new year for a week I would.

Night Crew = Gay Prison Crew

Yea, your probably right but while we are being gay chatting in our prison you are prancing around your yard...Since I am so gay I followed you and figured I would post a pic for the rest of us

http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v148/118/92/7714036/n7714036_35749487_3313.jpg

Can I have a phone for Christmas?

Sorry :(

And so empty. I started here in Apr '00, there were over 1700 employees, I think we may have 500 now (Shawn?)

Yeah it was a ghost town in there. I wouldnt be surprised if we moved our national accounts department over there in 08.

Yeah it was a ghost town in there. I wouldn't be surprised if we moved our national accounts department over there in 08.

Dude, they don't even keep the heat turned on for the 3rd floor here. I typically jog around down there on my lunch break.