REMINDER TO ALL: Vehicle registration

dragknee66

To all of my CR friends..

We are approaching the time of year for color change on reg stickers.

These make an EASY target for traffic stops.

If you are currently driving with expired tags, do yourself the favor and register BEFORE the new year. After the new year its a little obvious to spot those who havent taken care of their priorities yet.

Your welcome :D

you do but the number is really hard to read from inside a car and a person of low character might be able to get away with waiting untill december to get a sticker even if it expires in say may anyway after jan1 all stickers will either be 08 or 09 and a different color dead giveaway

For someone who's new to the insanity that is the OH BMV:

I got my car at the end of August, and got real plates in September. Is this something I have to worry about?

Look at the sticker on the lower right corner of your rear plate. If it says 07, then yes you should worry about it. Actually the sticker gives you month and year, so you will need to renew by that month.

Look at the sticker on the lower right corner of your rear plate. If it says 07, then yes you should worry about it. Actually the sticker gives you month and year, so you will need to renew by that month.

I'll double-check it when I get home from MA tomorrow. Though I think I remember it saying '08.