Martins Autobody - Groveport OH

dragknee66

So I bought this Ram truck from a friend that needed some work. I need some misc parts and pieces to get it running and drivable.

Bought some parts of this guy on Craigslist that didnt really come as expected. This guy just happened to be the owner of the company as well. I had no way of picking up these pieces but he was kind enough to offer a free delivery to me.

""I'll give you the column, mirror, and hood hinges for free for your discount.

The tires/wheel swaps will be 200.00 (If we do this swap, you would want to bring your tires with you when you come)

The hood is $75.00

One Door Glass: $50.00

Seat: $125.00""

When I mounted up the tires from the swap, 3 of the 4 needed air, no big deal rite? Wrong. One tire went 100% FLAT in less than 24 hours. Not too happy here, I would have bought 4 NEW tires for that price if I knew I was getting a bad one. When I asked about the tire he stated "It probably has a nail in it and needs plugged". Now to me... this sounds like he KNEW the tire was bad from the start.

The steering column and mirror were the wrong kind, partially MY fault for not further looking into the differences between the models. No big deal.

The free hood hinges, were useless because they were bent.

The hood, also useless because it was tweaked enough that no matter how its aligned it rubs some other body part.

Basically I feel that I was robbed of my money, and will surely NOT recommend them to any other people. CR people be careful.

• 2 weeks later...

And chalk up a set of $125 seats to the list too.

I basically gave him $450 dollars for a fucking WINDOW because thats the only part that actually was working and in good shape.

Ill be contacting my Groveport police friends later regarding the issue too.