PRO Gun Show - Westland Mall - Dec 29-30

BloodRed

Since so many people on this forum are interested in guns, I wanted to remind everyone that this weekend at the old Westland Mall is one of the PRO Gun Shows. Admission is $7 and women and chidlren under the age of 13 are free. Show runs 9-5 on Saturday and 9-4 on Sunday.

I know I am planning on spending a little of my Christmas money there.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i might go... ive been wanting something smaller i can kill people that pound on my door looking for my sister with...

how much for a handgun... ugh... i cant believe id even consider this.

What you are looking for is a Smith & Wesson 460XVR w/ a super short barrel. It's about the mildest handgun you can find, and is perfect for small, delicate women. Price is about $900, though.

You won't even know you're shooting it.

There is usually nothing but junk at that show, along with being packed with people that shouldn't be there. But, I'll probably go anyways.

This is 95% true. And what's there that is worth a shit the dealer ALWAYS want way more than the gun is worth. Usually you can go to Vance's or Trader Valley and get want you want for the same price and NOT have to pay $7 to get in. Also if you have a problem with a gun you can always take it back to a store, but not if you get it at the show. I bought a shot gun from a dealer that is always at the PRO gun shows and it had a broken internal part that would let the plug pop out after the 3rd round was fired. I took the gun back to him the next time Westland had a show and he treated me like I was full of shit and he then he started yelling at me that 'He doesn't sell broken guns'. That was the last gun I'll EVER buy from a gun show.

What you are looking for is a Smith & Wesson 460XVR w/ a super short barrel. It's about the mildest handgun you can find, and is perfect for small, delicate women. Price is about $900, though.

You won't even know you're shooting it.

that does sound like what i need but, i was only wanting to spend a couple hundred..... i thought there were good deals at this show? or is it just crappy stuff?