Anyone play Counter Strike : Source?

Kevin R.

I bought this shit when I was bored as fuck Christmas day. It will not work for the life of me. It gives me a HL2.exe application error and cannot find reference to some "xxxxxxxxxx" memory. (x's are some sequence of numbers).

I looked it up and it seems a TON of people are having this problem. Just curious if you had the problem and how you solved it.

A lot of people have the game crashing in the middle of a level or during auto save (their machines being perfectly capable to handle the game) and mine will not even go past the first load screen into a main menu before it gives me the error.

Help. Or I'm gonna go beat someone's ass for my $17 back.

:)

I know what the fix is, TF2 was doing it to me.

Open Steam, go to your settings, RE-SELECT English as your primary language, save settings, exit Steam, restart Steam.

I know, it's a stupid bug.

Did not do a thing for me, unless this was a joke.

If you are getting a memory address error, try taking out your memory, cleaning the contacts, and them reseating them.

A lot of people tried this and it did nothing.

I guess it is a problem with the game or steam that no one has figured out yet. Some things worked for some people, such as taking out and moving the memory. I don't know how to do this and don't wanna fuck anything up.

I was just curious if anyone had this problem and found a solution.

A lot of people tried this and it did nothing.

I guess it is a problem with the game or steam that no one has figured out yet. Some things worked for some people, such as taking out and moving the memory. I don't know how to do this and don't wanna fuck anything up.

I was just curious if anyone had this problem and found a solution.

Have you ensured the keyboard to chair interface isn't broken ?