out of towner

81mercury

Im new and from van wert, most of you wont know were that is but its cool. just looking to have some fun and hold myself over until spring.. i drive a loud and slow 81 marquis 2 door thats primer gray and still runs on the stock 302 and an 8.8 with 3:73 gears....its slow but by spring i should have the new motor in it and be in the mid to low 13's with spray..(i have the shortblock just need to get a decent set of heads)

anyway van wert has no car scene so a group of us travel around. if you want to see the car search poorboyvanwert on you tube or ill get off my lazy ass and post some pictures of it :D

wow that was alot of typing

Welcome, I live at indian lake, so I an not that far away from you.

indian lake is up above lima isnt it?...ive only lived here a few years and dont remember many of the towns ive passed through just the larger ones... ;)

No, we are about 30 min south of lima, hour north of columbus.

yeah i meant south had my directions screwed....we had to pass through the indian lake area when i went to md to visit family this summer because of construction....i can get to columbus in a little over an hour from here :burn:

isn't van wert north of lima? you must be hauling some ass becuase it takes me an hour to get there

van werts northwest of lima.....i just speed alot until i get to 33 then i do the speed limit but yeah i think the fastest i have made it is just under an hour but i average around an hour and fifteen minutes

Where you getting on 33 at? Wapak?

no just outside of saint marys is as far as i know the back roads so i hop on 33 there and usually do 62 or so down 33...... ;) 90 or so down the back roads really shaves down travel time though

no just outside of saint marys is as far as i know the back roads so i hop on 33 there and usually do 62 or so down 33...... ;) 90 or so down the back roads really shaves down travel time though

62 on 33 from wapak to indian lake is 1/2 hour drive... indian lake to columbus doing 75 is an hour drive... ur math dosen't add up...

62 on 33 from wapak to indian lake is 1/2 hour drive... indian lake to columbus doing 75 is an hour drive... ur math dosen't add up...

just come to van wert and ride with me i can get you there in a little over an hour.....hell i even made it in just over an hour and a half in my minivan....