All C5 ZO6 owners

Sam1647545489

I am looking for stock parts. Anything you got let me know. I am willing to trae my aftermarket stuff for your stock stuff plus alittle cash. I am returning the vette back to stock to trade it in on my next project vehicle. Stranglely you get more for stock zo6 then modded. I can all the work for any of the swapping parts.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Engine:

Scoggin and Dickie 402 LS2 short block.

Livernios stg 3 ls6 heads ported and polished after livernios built them by a local machine shop here in columbus. I have flow sheets for them.

Custom grind Camotion cam order through texas speed.

Specs: 257/266 646/621 110+4 LSA Have cam spec sheet

90/90 combo with fast intake

Halltech intake

42# injectors

MSD plug wires

Cartek Line lock

LG motorsport long tube headers with no cats and B&B Prt quad tip exhaust.

NX Nitrous race kit with jets from 100-250 with 2 10# bottles and RPM activation switch

Schnitz racing nitrous progressive controller

RPM Stg IV transmission with built rear end and hardened output shafts and DTE brace

Spec 5 clutch

Motor has about 4k miles on it and I have never had any issues with it.

It has dynoed 670rwhp/653rwtq on a 175 shot. It would handle a 250-300 shot no problem but I never tried it and saw no need as it was fast enough the way it is now. On motor it dynoed 501rwhp.

just going by what I was told. I looked the P/N up in the GMPP catalog and they show up as LS2 heads, same part number for LS6 heads, Z06 Racing cylinder heads, the P/N is all the same for the bare heads......weired! I'll have to call GM and ask maybe thats a error

Well as of right now the long block is 75% spoken for. I am waiting for a phone call tomorrow to confirm it. I also have a long block goin back in the car. I need a full stock exhaust and looking for stock oem wheels and tires.

how much for the exhaust? i have the full stock one on my car even though i would like the stock cat back still i have the manifolds and cats on the car. but i have the single tip borlas if you want.