WVU v. OU

Orion

Damn you Sam. Now that you said something about OU playing their fight song on every down I am paying attention and its driving me nuts. You weren't exaggerating.

Haha I was just thinking that. Now it's worse.

Da DA dah dah dah DAH!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn you Sam. Now that you said something about OU playing their fight song on every down I am paying attention and its driving me nuts. You weren't exaggerating.

haha. I pointed it out to my g/f. She was just sitting reading a book not really paying attention. Now that I made her listen once it drove her nuts and she had to go to the other room.

WVU looked awesome. I was glad to see them win, especially considering everything they've endured the past few weeks and the fact that no one was giving them much of a shot to win this game.

Glad OU got drilled; effectively eliminates them from the "oh, we're the hottest team and should be #1"" talk. OU has now lost their past four BCS games. Yikes.

Did anyone catch the pouting OU band girl? I think it was in the first half, the camera zoomed in on her, she was playing a flute or something, she stops playing and then gets this very pouty look on her face while emphatically crossing her arms. My girlfriend and I lost it when we saw that; we were like, "Is she really pouting on national television?!? This is great!"