Chrome wheel repair?????

V8 Beast

Is there anyone that can bend and weld a chrome wheel? If not what can I do with 3 perfectly good wheels?????

Story behind the question...

My wife bent the lip on her wheel splitting it. I tried to see if wheel medic could fix it, but chrome isnt their thing. I also tried to see if there was any type of warranty on the wheel. I figured since this was the second one that ripped/split in less than a 12 months it may be possible... wrong :(

After dealing with Discount Tire in Hilliard for 3 months, they said the manufacturer said it was not under warranty. My issue there is that with the way we were not followed up with I feel as if they never really checked and just fed us bs.... I cant prove it, so I left it alone.

In the end their way of helping us is to get us to buy new wheels at a discounted rate (since the wheels she has have been discontinued). I have spent way too much money at this place in the last 3 years, and I'm pretty much done with the "shiney wheels" phase of my life. So what can I do to salvage what I already paid for? The wheels are 18'' Zenetti Deuce.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/Picture005-2.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/Picture004-2.jpg

That wheel is not repairable. The barrel is crack. You wont find anyone in town that repairs the barrels. And most shops in town wont repair over a 4ins of damage.

Your only hope is to find a single. I find it hard to believe that you cant get just one.

90% of the places only have 20'' wheels in stock. The others ones tell me I have to order them in sets of 4. The only place I found that claimed to sell singles seemed a little shady.

I found 4 more places by spelling zenetti wrong in the search. Hopefully they have some...

90% of the places only have 20'' wheels in stock. The others ones tell me I have to order them in sets of 4. The only place I found that claimed to sell singles seemed a little shady.

I found 4 more places by spelling zenetti wrong in the search. Hopefully they have some...

From the looks of your pictures it appears they are full chrome. There is no black in the pockets.

I have some great connections in wheels, probably a little more then what some of these other guys have. I made a note and will see what I can find for you tomorrow.