Who remembers these videos

Sam1647545489

Faces of stupidity is more like it. That series was YouTube before the internet. In one I saw, some guy tried to jump a rocket-assisted Lincoln across a 1mi wide river. He welded little stubs of wings to the *doors*.

Anyone want to guess what happened when we hit the end of the jump? You get three guesses and the first two don't count.

The wind hit the under side of the car, flipped it, ripped off those stupid little wing stubs, and pretty much destroyed the car in mid air. DUH!

ANother I saw was about some dude that climbed into a tiger or lion cage at the zoo..

It is amazing what can they do in movies nowadays! that looks so real!

I remember skipping school one day to watch one of the faces of death

Faces of Death was real. That was the point, different 'faces' of death. THough, there was talk that some of the scenes were set up. There was a whole series of Faces of Death.

Faces of Death was real. That was the point, different 'faces' of death. THough, there was talk that some of the scenes were set up. There was a whole series of Faces of Death.

Yes I know it is real I was trying to be funny..