OSU vs Texas

Casper

Well let's hope the bucks show up this year. Or else it will just be another drunken night of me yelling at the TV.

The rest of the Big Ten got trounced in their bowl games. Only Iowa pulled one out.

Anyone going? I heard there were still $80 tickets.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well let's hope the bucks show up this year. Or else it will just be another drunken night of me yelling at the TV.

The rest of the Big Ten got trounced in their bowl games. Only Iowa pulled one out.

Sad year for the B10 in bowl games. :( Northwestern looked good and gave Missouri a hell of a game. As far as the Rose Bowl, I don't think USC was all that much better than Penn State. Fewer mistakes, yes...but I would expect that playing essentially a home game and having a shorter break before playing the bowl game. It ended up being those last two touchdowns of the first half that were the difference in the game. :nono:

I hope the Buckeyes can pull off the a miracle win. That would be a good way to start 2009!

agreed. Penn State played well, just to many little things. Had a couple of big plays in the 1st half called back on penalties. It wasn't a blowout. I was really rooting for Michigan State, and Northwestern. They deserve a little more credit.

That would be a great way to start 09. Perhaps a repeat of 03? Everyone counted them out, but they managed to win and beat miami.

Me likey.....Especially the Notre Dame part. They get all the perks of bein' in a conference, because the others allow them to play their teams, yet keep all the $$$ for themselves. The conferences should all coordinate to boycott ND until they join a conference themselves. Otherwise.....Let 'em play Army, Navy, Air Force & whoever else they can scrounge up to round out their schedule

They're such arrogant pricks, who still think it's the glory days of the first half of the 20th century. Aside from the Lou Holtz era.....They've sucked donkey dick for the last 40+ years. I remember good 'ol Gerry Faust when I first started payin' attention to football :rolleyes::lol:

hey now.... at least there haven't been ANY ND players in trouble with the law! And they Graduate a bunch more players then any of the "state" schools....yes I admit we haven't been very good lately... but it's hard to argue with the total record, 2nd place for most wins EVER in college ball.... with only the "team up north" beating us... as far as the money thing goes... I think the universities should keep whatever they make, it doesn't help the "smaller" schools in the conference anyway... the "BIG" schools in the big 10 are michigan and Ohio state, no one else does anything relevant...

17-6

OSU better get their heads outta their asses....'Cause I've seen this movie before, and it don't end pretty :nono:

Edited by Fonzie
Forgot a point

I think we should roll up the whole state of texas into a ball and shove it up 4DAIVI PAI2K5's vagina and send him to mexico so the mexicans can eat him.

And "Helllllllooooo" to the new guy.....Apparently yet another Dale Carnegie grad, showing us all "How to win friends & influence people" :rolleyes:

Tough loss guys.....I thought you had this one

You think Truss keeps his job after 3 straight?

And "Helllllllooooo" to the new guy.....Apparently yet another Dale Carnegie grad, showing us all "How to win friends & influence people" :rolleyes:

Tough loss guys.....I thought you had this one

You think Truss keeps his job after 3 straight?

yeah, but not his offensive coordinator.

I will give respect to OSU (as much as I dislike them) I did not forsee the game being near that close. There was a couple bad calls but thats the way the game goes sometimes. I do know that OSU can't stop the no huddle.