American Gladiators tonight at 9 pm

Buck531

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The people were waaaaay over dramatic. To the point that it was annoying me.

+1

i first couldn't quite put my finger on what was bothering me about the show, besides hulk hogan, but then i realized it: they're trying to put storyline/a lot more theatrics into the show.

if anyone remembers the show 'battledome', the new AG is paralleling that show in some respects. battledome was basically an AG ripoff, but it was a bit more hardcore in my opinion--at least one contestant usually was injured/apparently injured per show. there was also a storyline with some of the gladiators, and the daum triplets were regulars on the show. it was basically a mix between WWF and AG, which is the way the new AG is probably going to shape up to be like.

Seeing that picture of Crush in Maxim she is pretty damn hot, I was undecided watching the show but by far she is the only one that is not too......what's the word....."Butch".

There's a lot that costumes and make-up do. Here's one, and another, from our reunion back in '06.

Kirk, how many do you recognize?

There's a lot that costumes and make-up do. Here's one, and another, from our reunion back in '06.

Kirk, how many do you recognize?

i recognize most everyone, just can't put the names with the faces--

i don't think val ever wore makeup in high school, and dressed like "one of the guys"--she looks about 1000 times better in the pics you posted

i recognize most everyone, just can't put the names with the faces--

i don't think val ever wore makeup in high school, and dressed like "one of the guys"--she looks about 1000 times better in the pics you posted

I think you're right about the makeup, though it was probably more of a "it's too much of a pain in the butt; besides, it'll get messed during volleyball/track anyways" thing than anything else. Here's another person from my class that viewers of NBC 4 might recognize, to go along with Jeopardy Boy. At least three others in my class have appeared on television as well, plus apparently someone a few more years behind us won the dubious honor of becoming an MTV Jackass.